PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report April 24-27

DangerMouse
04-28-2005, 10:22 AM
Disneyland Trip / April 24-27

Cast of Characters:

Mom (Author and ridemax schedule control freak)
Dad (mantra is "ask mom")
Kid1 (dd, age 7)
Kid2 (ds, age 5)
Kid3 (dd, age 3)
Grandma1 (mom's mom)
Grandma2 (dad's mom)

We left Phoenix at 9 am on Saturday driving toward the Howard Johnson's in Anaheim. Arrived at the Ho Jo at 3ish and checked into adjoining rooms on the 7th floor of Building 1 (1717 & 1719). The rooms were large and beautiful with a perfect view of the Matterhorn off each of the balconies.

After a brief rest, we walked to the parks to exchange our Getawaytoday vouchers for park hoppers. Then walked through DTD which was quite crowded. Decided we would have dinner at Mimi's Café and ended up taking tons of leftovers back to the hotel.

I didn't get much sleep this first night, even though we all went to bed very early. We were at the far end of Bldg. 1 which is butted right up against I-5. Traffic noise was horrible. Finally got to sleep around 2 am.

Day 1 at the Parks (Sunday, April 23)

Walked to the park and did our traditional skipping to the gate holding hands (oh yeah, we're cheesey!) We were at the gates by 7:30 am per our ridemax schedule and the lines were quite short. We got in the park at 8 and walked down a very empty Main Street toward the castle. I ran over and grabbed Buzz fastpasses while the rest of the crew waited at the bridge of the castle. Once I got to the castle we realized there was absolutely no one else around it at the time. We had at least 2-3 minutes to set ourselves up for pictures in front of the castle with absolutely no one else around. UNBELIEVABLE!

First ride of the day was Peter Pan. Walked on with no wait. Perfect way to start our Disneyland experience! Next was Mr. Toad with no wait. Not one of the kids enjoyed it, so we said we wouldn't do it again. Crossed over to Dumbo (not on ridemax schedule but we were way ahead at this point) and waited for one ride to finish and got right on. We love Dumbo! Next was Matterhorn (right side). Once again, no wait. I just could not get over how empty the park was on a Sunday morning! Kid3 hated it and said "no more mountain rides for me!" Everyone else loved it and it really woke us up and got our energy going. Next was Alice with about a 2 min wait, then Teacups with just enough wait to have a nice conversation with some people in front of us who offered us 3 passes to Mickey's Toontown Madness that they had been unable to use. This would throw a glitch in my perfected ridemax schedule for Monday, but I was committed to making it fit in some how so the kids and their Dad could go. Everyone went on teacups except for Dad who has issues with spinning rides. After that we headed toward Pirates, and surprise surprise, we walked right on! Kid3 didn't enjoy the drops, but did join in singing "yo ho! yo ho!" by the end. Headed to haunted mansion next and walked right into the first room with no wait. This was the first time our family has seen HM un-Christmasfied. It was so cool! Kid1 has the entire Grim Grinning Ghosts song memorized word-for-word and it is the ring-tone on my cell phone. We loved the new floating Madame Leota (sp?) ball, and those singing heads at the end are awesome! After HM, I ran and got FP for Splash.

Then we headed to Small World. As we were walking it started drizzling rain. We all had prepared with rain coats/ponchos. As we got in line for SW we took our umbrella with us. This was our first line of the day. It was about 5 minutes. Yea! I thought I had died and gone to Disney heaven where there are no crowds or lines! Also our first time on Small World without the Christmas overlay. Everyone loved it!

After we came out of Small World the downpour started. We ran to the restrooms next to the Matterhorn and ducked in to wait out the worst part of the rain. It took about 3 minutes and it was over. We then headed to Buzz to use our FP. This was our first time on Buzz. What an absolutely cool ride! I think it was one of Dad's favorites of the whole trip! He loved the competition and actually ranked quite high with an average score of 250,000 during the many times we went on during our stay.

After Buzz we went to the Tiki Room. We were there early because we were way ahead of the ridemax schedule at this point. We sat and waited under the awning by the entry stairs because it was still drizzling rain. We really enjoyed the improved show and noticed a lot less clacking.

Next was Splash and we used our FP so had no line whatsoever. Everyone went except Grandma1 and Kid3, who went on Pooh twice. Kid1 asked for the front of the log (no fear in this girl). This was Kid2's first time on Splash and he had really built up some excitement over going on it. After the first little drop, he was extremely nervous and in tears because he didn't want to go down that big drop at the end. We told him to close his eyes and duck his head down. He did, but was in tears the rest of the ride. :( As we were exiting the ride, he surprised us all by saying he loved it and wanted to go again!

After Splash, we did character greets with Pooh and Eeyore who were both so sweet to my little 3 yo. She just hugged and hugged and didn't want to let go.

By now it was just after noon and the sun was out. The park was starting to get a bit more crowded. We decided to hit the bathrooms at the Hungry Bear and were about to head out of the park, but saw that the Davy Crockett Canoes were running. Hopped in line for those because we had never done them before. It was fun, but tiring! The guide was cute and funny. Now we were hungry and headed back for lunch at the hotel. We had the front desk at the HoJo heat up our leftovers in their microwave for us (they were not extremely happy about doing it though), then everyone took naps.

More later . . .

yellowrosedtxn
04-28-2005, 10:45 AM
I like this report. Thanks so much for writing it!!!

Hakuna Makarla
04-28-2005, 10:46 AM
excelent! thank you much
Yep my son went down splash, says no more during the ride then says at the end MORE MORE!! Great trip report so far!!

DangerMouse
04-28-2005, 11:51 AM
Day 1 Evening

We decided to meet up with some friends who were also visiting DL from Phoenix for dinner. We met in CA by the Mission Tortilla Factory at 5 pm. Unfortunately, not one of us were hungry so we basically sat and watched this other family eat. This ended up making us late for the Aladdin show and we didn't get in. :( CA was the busiest I have ever seen it. Shoulder to shoulder people. It was insane!

We then headed over to Bug's Land to kill time before the ELP. These were our longest waits of the day. We went on Flick's Flyers and Heimlich's Chew Chew (what a JOKE!). It's so true what I have read on these boards, a 30 minute wait for a 30 second ride. Never again!

Headed to the front of the park to find a spot for ELP. There were already tons of people sitting along the parade path and it was only 7:30! We're used to getting a spot for ELP about 20 min before. So, we sat down in front of Everything Under the Sun and sent Dad off to get dinner from Award Weiners. The Wave Riders came and played right in front of us -- LOUD!!! But the kids danced and had fun. Finally, the parade began. Kid2 started to cry the moment he heard the music. I asked him what was wrong? He said through a tear streaked face, "Mommy, it's just so cute!" I cried with him. I can't tell you how much I love this parade and the music. I choke up everytime I hear it. How on earth does Disney do it? It's just gotta be that magic!

After the parade, we joined the HOARDS of people exiting the park and headed back to DL. We hopped on the train and headed to NOS so we could catch the 10:30 showing of Fantasmic. We decided to skip sitting on the ground for an hour and found that secret spot behind the lighting tower. PERFECT! We parked the grandmas there with the stroller and took the kids on Pirates. Once we were back we only had about 15 min till showtime. After the tower raised, we realized the key to this spot is that you need to stay to the far right, right behind the sound guys. Otherwise, you have a couple lamp posts in your way. We still enjoyed the show very much and grandma1 was in tears. (Oh, I totally forgot to mention, this is grandma1's second time to DL ever. Her last visit was during the 25th Anniversary.) She was just beaming the entire trip! After Fantasmic we ran back to see if we could get on Splash again, this time with Grandma1. I think we were the last people on, and there was about a 2 minute wait. Grandma2 and Kid3 went on Pooh. Kid2 loved Splash this time and even was smiling in the picture at the end! :)

We considered waiting for a train, but then decided to enjoy a leisurely stroll through a VERY empty park back to Main Street and out the gates. This was an AWESOME Disney day.

Hawaiian Cinderella
04-28-2005, 12:55 PM
LOVE your report...more please.....

DangerMouse
04-28-2005, 01:30 PM
Day 2 - Monday, April 25

Started the morning by walking to the parks at 8:00. They opened the turnstiles at 8:30 and we walked to the front of Main Street for the rope drop. I had my new, revised schedule in hand. Dad was going to Toontown Morning Madness with the 3 kids, while me and the grandmas were off to collect fastpasses. First I grabbed 3 FP for Indy (only needed them for Kid1, Dad and me). Then headed to BTMRR to get fastpasses, but found that they don't offer FP during the week. So, I grabbed the grandmas and we hopped on for our first ride of the day. Yee Haw! Love that ride! I tried the goat trick and it didn't work for me.

Then I sat the grandmas at the Riverbelle Terrace to wait while I ran for Splash FPs. Dummy me, thought the FP Distribution was by the exit (where they do have covered up machines). I went back to the grandmas with no FP because I thought they were not working. Realized later that the FP machines are much further down the queue *smacking my head in frustration*.
Met up with Dad and kids at Indy at 10 am to use our FP. Remeasured Kid2 who really wanted to go, he was about 1/4 inch too short! :( So, Grandmas took Kid2 and Kid3 to Tarzan's Treehouse while Dad and I took Kid1 on Indy. I may be in the minority here, but I don't get the popularity of this ride. It's just a jerky jeep ride and I don't find it very thrilling. Dad and Kid1 love it though, so I enjoyed their excitement.

After this ran up to BTMRR so Dad and Kid1 and Kid2 could go on. Grandma2 and I joined them. Grandma1 took Kid3 up to the petting zoo. Sent Dad to get Splash fastpasses after this (good thing HE knew where the distribution was).

Went on HM after this and got to go through the entire queue (which I enjoy). Very short wait. Everyone was hungry so grandma1 and I went to Bengal BBQ to get some skewers for a snack while Dad and the rest went to the shooting gallery and potties and then met as on the Riverbelle Terrace to eat.

After we ate we used our Splash fastpasses and this ended our morning at DL and headed to CA.

First thing, we grabbed FP for Soarin. Then headed to Whitewater Snacks for lunch. Cannot say enough good things about this place. So quiet and GREAT GREAT GREAT food. And those three greats in capital letters are for a tuna sandwich. So nice to get fresh, tasty and somewhat healthy food in the parks. The fruit was TO DIE FOR. Best quality and perfect sweetness. Strawberries and melon and pineapple, OH MY!

After we ate we headed back into the park to head for the jumpin jellyfish. As we passed GRR I remembered that it was a stand-alone FP, so I quickly grabbed some FP for everyone! :) Then we went to jellyfish. LONG line for a short ride. Once again, CA just seemed so extremely crowded. :( Not fun.

We tried to follow ridemax, but the park was just too crowded and none of the wait times were accurate. So, we ditched our plans to ride Orange Stinger and CA Screamin and headed to the Animation Studio to get out of the crowds. We saw that Belle was there and got in line for autographs and pics. Belle is just GORGEOUS and so personable. She spends so much time with each child and the expressions on her face are just lovely. You can tell she really enjoys the children. She actually kissed my 3yo on her lips! She asked Belle "What's on your lips?" Belle then explained lipstick to her. (Obvious that her mommy doesn't wear it, huh?) I think I like Belle best of all the princesses. As we were stepping out of the line after Belle we heard that Sleeping Beauty would be coming next, so we turned right back around and got first in line for her. A little background is in order here: Kid3 had been saying for days prior to the trip that when she got to Disneyland she wanted to sleep with Sleeping Beauty. I tried to tell her that wasn't an attraction at the parks, but she just insisted that she WAS going to sleep with Sleeping Beauty. I told her she would have to find Sleeping Beauty and discuss it with her. So, as we reach the front of the line and Aurora comes out, Kid1 runs out to hug her, and says, "I want to sleep with you." Aurora is taken back and asks "What did you say?" Kid1 repeats herself. So Aurora says "Ok, and lays down the floor and has my daughter lay on her dress up by her head. They laid on the floor and pretended to sleep. This was the most magical moment in our trip. Pretty soon, Aurora asks, "can we wake up now" and my daughter says, "Nope, still sleepy." so they laid down some more! It was too cute! My mom and I were in tears over this. The pictures of this are priceless!

We then headed over to Muppet's 3-D. Great show, as always. Grandma1 was just amazed by it. I was surprised that my 3 yo kept her glasses on the entire time.

After Muppets we headed to use our FP on Soarin. Still had a bit of a wait with FP, but I'm telling you, this park was just CRAZY crowded. Dad stayed off with Kid3 so both grandmas could go. We got a switch pass. So Dad could take the kids a second time. Kid3 fell asleep during this time and had a VERY crabby wake-up session. After Soarin we walked up to use our other FPs on GRR. While we were waiting in line a little boy (about 8) kept bumping into the back of my dh. He literally kept running up and pushing his back. My dh calmly asked him to stop 3 different times. Finally, after the boy refused to stop, my dh asked his older siblings to keep the boy back off of him (there were no parents in line). The oldest sister screamed at us, "He's just a little boy! What do you expect?" My dh said, "We have a 5 year old here that we can keep off people's backs. I expect him to be respectful." She then got very abusive with my dh and started threatening us continually through the rest of the line. My dh is very patient and does not like confrontations, so he tried to ignore this girl the rest of the queue. We ended up on a separate raft (thank God!), with some lovely people who were just a blast to ride with. Once we got off the raft though, the altercation happened. The girl went and told her very large father that my dh disrespected their boy, and the father came and confronted my dh and threatened that we weren't going to make it out of the park. It was a very nerve-wracking scene. Luckily, my dh is very calm and level-headed and told the father that he was escalating this to an unnecessary level, and if he would like to know what really happened, he would tell him. Once we explained to the father that the teenage girl was the only disrespectful one, the man calmed down and apologized and wished us a nice stay at the park. This really managed to work up dh's mom though. She just couldn't calm down after that and insisted on discussing the situation with a CM (even though the matter had been completely resolved). Ugh! Not a great way to end a Disney day. Headed to the hotel to calm down and swim/jacuzzi. Got to bed early since Tuesday was early entry day.

More coming . . .

DangerMouse
04-28-2005, 02:29 PM
Day 3 - Whew! Is it Day 3 already? (Tuesday, April 26)

No ridemax schedule for this day since we had early entry and wanted it to be a more relaxed day to meet characters and take in some shows.

Got to the park at 7:45 (late!), for early entry at 8 am. Got through the turnstiles around 8:05. Decided to do Buzz first, then head to FL to check on lines. My memory gets fuzzy here and I don't remember much of what we did the rest of the morning. I think we went on the left side of Matterhorn because there was a very short line. After that it was almost 9 am so we headed around Big Thunder Trail back to get on BTMRR. It was 9:05 and there was already a 15 minute line. CRAZY! I was hoping this wouldn't be indicative of the crowds that day.

Dad ran and got FPs for Splash and we jumped on a raft over to Tom Sawyer Island. Grandma2 wasn’t feeling great so she stayed back in NOS to shop. Dad chased the kids all over the Island and they had a blast. This is one of the best places for kids. What a fun exploring adventure for them. My mom and I really enjoyed just wandering around the Island and finding pretty shady spots to sit and rest.

Came off the Island and headed right to Splash to use the FP. Grandma2 finally got the picture she wanted. Then went to get in line for Billy Hill & the Hillbillies. OMG, this show is a RIOT! I laughed till I cried and had a tummy ache. Billy is the king of faces and such a talented musician as well. The two younger kids didn't enjoy it as much as the rest of us, but they got to eat lunch (I packed pb&j's this day) and have a nice break.

I could tell that Grandma2 really wasn't feeling well because she wasn't laughing much in the Billy Hill show. I thought maybe she was just tired. We pressed on and headed toward CA where we planned to take the older kids on TOT and Kid1 on Screamin.

However, as we were in line to enter CA, Grandma2 collapsed in line. She went flat on her back. Park security was there quickly and a lovely couple from Australia stayed with us the entire time shading her. She ended up being taken by ambulance with my dh to an Emergency Room and given IV fluids for dehydration. Turns out she had been popping way too many pills (she is a prescription medication junkie). She thought if she took enough pills, she could get through the vacation. Well, she combined meds that shouldn't be combined. DUH! Sidenote here (and a bit of a vent): If you've noticed the lack of mentioning of my MIL in this report much, you now will know why. She forced herself on this trip when I did not invite her, she came even though she was sick, and then slowed us down the entire time. She was negative and cranky the entire trip. Never had a positive thing to say and deemed herself the official "DL Police" and told other guests what to do and not do - talk about embarrassing! She came with us to DL 2 years ago and it was MY mother's turn. She was completely nasty to my mom the entire trip. Yes, I am bitter about it and she will never be invited with us again. Ah, that feels much better. Thanks for listening.

Ok, so dh is now at the hospital with his mother (who was put on an airplane back to Phoenix later that evening). Grandma1, the kids and I continue into CA where I plant my mom in Redwood Wilderness play area with the kids so I can run and grab fastpasses for CA Screamin and TOT. That was a LONG run around the park!

We then hit TOT (w/o fastpasses b/c it was only a 10 min wait) with Kid1 and Kid2 (who both LOVED the ride but HATED the pre-ride movie). I hate dropping rides, but actually loved TOT! I was pleasantly surprised. Then we waste some time in the Animation Bldg. at the Sorcerer's area. Then we run down to the Pier where Kid1 and I do CA Screamin (her first time -- she loved it!) and Grandma1 and other two kids ride the carousel.

That was the end of Day 3 in the parks. We are off to the HoJo to check on Grandma2 and say bye as she heads to the airport with Dad. I took the kids swimming. When Dad gets back we get to go to MiMi's by ourselves (my mom watched the kids and fed them). We relaxed over a glass of wine and talked about the day. Lots of venting, etc., but all very good discussion. We then mapped out our final day in the park, which would start in just a few short hours. . . .

DangerMouse
04-28-2005, 02:44 PM
Two things I completely forgot to mention:

We got to see the fireworks on Monday night from our balconies at the HoJo. What an incredible show! I have never ever seen fireworks like they are using. I can't wait to see it after the 50th.

After the Billy Hill show, I saw CM Matt. I am so glad I saw a photo of him here at Mouseplanet so I knew what he looked like. I was tempted to have my oldest dd go up to him with her autograph book, but he was obviously working, so I didn't bother him. But it was really neat to be able to tell my family, "Look! That's the President of DLR!"

DangerMouse
04-28-2005, 09:07 PM
Day 4 - Wednesday, April 27 (Last day - Boo Hoo!)

We packed up and checked out of the HoJo. As dh was doing final check-out and packing of the van, grandma1, the kids and I headed to the park. We got to the gates at about 8:30 right after they opened the turnstiles. We walked under the right tunnel and immediately saw Minnie Mouse signing autographs. Forget the schedule! This was our last chance to see Minnie, so we had to run over and get in line.

We walked up to the rope drop about 3 minutes before 9 and got surprisingly close (ahead of the Penny Arcade). We walked briskly to Peter Pan, then Alice and the Teacups. Then we tried to get on Small World, but it was closed due to some unexplained problem. They said to try back much later in the day. Walking back toward Buzz we noticed that the Tomorrowland side of the Matterhorn was virtually empty. So we told grandma to take kid3 on teacups again while we took one last ride on the horn. Then we did one last ride on Buzz. Then we headed to CA. On the way out I had to stop at the Blue Ribbon Bakery to order a dozen coconut macaroons for pick-up later that day on our way out. They are so nice about holding them for me.

CA was much less crowded this day. Dad, Kid1, Kid2, and I went on TOT (Dad's first time). We all just loved it. I was able to enjoy it even more knowing what to expect. Then dh ran and got FP for CA Screamin while the kids did some fun interacting play with Max in front of the Hyperion Theatre. We then got in line for the 12:00 Aladdin show. We managed to be first in the Mezzanine line, and ended up with front and center mezzanine seats. PERFECTION! It was such a great show. The Genie must continually update his stuff b/c his jokes were so current. So much talent!

After Aladdin, we dropped grandma, Kid2 and Kid3 off at Bug's Land while we took Kid1 on Screamin. Then dh did Maliboomer while Kid1 and I went on the Orange Stinger. We were going to pick up grandma and the kids and head toward Whitewater Snacks for some lunch, when I walked by two girls eating those infamous corn dogs. We found the Corn Dog Castle and couldn't resist. Got 3 original corn dogs which sat like rocks in our stomachs for two days. Good going down, but ugh, we don't eat this kind of food normally. Grease city! Next time, we'll skip the dogs and head to WWS!

Ok, back out of CA and back to DL to pick up macaroons, and best of all Annual Passes!!!!!!! :) :) Got in the AP line and did the happy dance for about an hour after receiving our very first annual passes. I'm still on cloud nine.

Did some quick shopping on the way out so the kids could spend their money they had saved for this trip. Kid2 got an arsenal of weapons (pirate sword, pirate knife, Peter Pan bow & arrow set); Kid1 got a pin lanyard and started her first collection with 6 pins. Kid3 got a super soft stuffed Pooh Bear and fell asleep instantly in the stroller after rubbing his ears.

As we walked under the tunnel on the way out, we stopped and sighed and said goodbye to DL. What a perfectly wonderful and happy place. I'm so glad that we get to back again at least twice (or thrice or more) times this year!

Thanks for reading this, if you did. I know I got a bit personal at times. I realized that I made a mistake and said that kid1 slept with Sleeping Beauty, and it was actually my 3 year old that asked and slept with her. I'm thinking of posting a link to a gallery of pics from our trip if anyone is interested, let me know. Feel free to ask any questions about our stay. I learned so much by reading here and am so thankful for all the useful information I received that made our trip just spectacular! Thanx again Padders!

winniethesuzie
04-29-2005, 01:37 AM
Excellent Trip Report!! I loved reading this report and vicariously(sp?) touring the DLR with your family. How unfortunate about the illness incident but very glad to hear that your trip continued and you were able to enjoy more magic. I have to say a big AWWWW HOW SWEET!!! re:your 3yo wanting to sleep with sleeping beauty. Those pictures would be so cute and I would love to see them (and others) if possible. Very Happy that you have AP's now so that you can come back for the festivities, watch the new fireworks while enjoying those macaroons (my family and I had those during th F! dessert buffet and they are addicting) yummy!!

Thanks again

bradk
04-29-2005, 02:24 AM
note to self: ask to sleep with sleeping beauty

Mommy2NicknMax
04-29-2005, 06:05 AM
That was a great trip report! I especially loved your son's reaction to the Electrical Parade, how sweet! I still get teary when the music starts up. Your 3 yo with Sleeping Beauty sounds precious! I'll bet she'll remember that and cherish those pics for a long time to come.

bradk - lol

rentayenta
04-29-2005, 06:31 AM
Thank you for the awesome report! :)

DangerMouse
04-29-2005, 07:24 AM
Thanks for all the lovely comments on my report. :) Here's a link to a photo gallery from our trip.

http://members.cox.net/siraks/index.html

bradk
04-29-2005, 07:43 AM
great pics

altho.. is there something wrong with me if i think jojo is cuter than the princesses? wonder if she'll lay on the ground with me

rentayenta
04-29-2005, 07:44 AM
GREAT pics!!!!

Mommy2NicknMax
04-29-2005, 07:49 AM
Thanks for sharing your pics! Looks like you all had a great time!

yellowrosedtxn
04-29-2005, 08:00 AM
Thank you for posting a WONDERFUL trip report and the pictures. They were awesome!

CrazyTrain
04-29-2005, 08:01 AM
Great trip report!
Your kids are adorable!!

Crazy4DL
04-29-2005, 08:27 AM
Just sat and read your entire report - how delightful!

Wow - sounds you had a great trip with a little added excitment! Glad you got APs and will get to enjoy several more trips this year.

I LOVE seeing pictures so thank you so much for sharing! :)

Hakuna Makarla
04-29-2005, 08:42 AM
OMgoodness what an awsome trip report!! Sad about the grandma but thankg god you had more family to help with the kids and to enjoy the rest of the trip. I am off to see pictures now, but I want to say thank you for writing this and making my few days :)

Hawaiian Cinderella
04-29-2005, 10:57 AM
THANK YOU for letting me visit Disneyland thru your report.....also...LOVE THOSE PICTURES!!!!!!!..THANK YOU!!!!

Earkid
04-29-2005, 12:02 PM
Thank you for the great report and pics. Those "sleeping" pics are just priceless. What a great looking family!!

mkcbunny
04-29-2005, 04:15 PM
How were the macaroons, anyway? My husband just discovered that he loves fresh macaroons. Wonder if they are worth a shot?

DangerMouse
04-29-2005, 09:30 PM
How were the macaroons, anyway? My husband just discovered that he loves fresh macaroons. Wonder if they are worth a shot?

The macaroons are AWESOME! If you can get them fresh (hot) at DL (they come out right about noon), they are the absolute best. I always bring some home with us. I cut them in half (because they are huge, shaped like the Matterhorn, and drizzled with chocolate) and then put them in the microwave for 9 seconds. Ahhhhh, pure coconut heaven! :D