PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Maintenance Crew

TGlidewell
04-28-2005, 10:05 AM
I lost my wedding ring (31 years!!) some where in California Adventure. The best guess I had was that it came off when a washed my hands in the restroom by California Screeming Roller Coaster.

Though I did not get their names the crew lead and the supervisor went into the back trash storage for about an hour going through the trash bags looking for it. Sadly they were unsuccessful in finding it but I was impressed at their willingness (without being asked let alone begged) to dig threw the garbage to look for it.

The story does have a happy ending. Thanks to a "cast member" my ring was found on the ground and returned to lost and found.

hlbtimes2
04-28-2005, 10:16 AM
That is so great that you got it back! And super nice of them to dig through the trash for you.

cstephens
04-28-2005, 10:48 AM
I lost my wedding ring (31 years!!) some where in California Adventure. The best guess I had was that it came off when a washed my hands in the restroom by California Screeming Roller Coaster.

Though I did not get their names the crew lead and the supervisor went into the back trash storage for about an hour going through the trash bags looking for it. Sadly they were unsuccessful in finding it but I was impressed at their willingness (without being asked let alone begged) to dig threw the garbage to look for it.

The story does have a happy ending. Thanks to a "cast member" my ring was found on the ground and returned to lost and found.

Glad to hear how helpful they were and that you got your ring back in the end. If you haven't already done so, you might consider sending Disney a note through their website to let them know about this. Even if you don't know their names, if you try to give them as much information as possible (day, time, location), they might be able to pinpoint some of the people involved so the compliment can be correctly passed along.

sdfilmcritic
04-28-2005, 06:44 PM
What a relief. I'm sure that was a very stressful situation for you. I hope you wrote a letter to guest services about the guys.

got2travel
04-29-2005, 08:57 AM
Another reason why I love Disneyland. Most CMs are just the greatest.

I'm so glad it worked out for you.