PDA

View Full Version : Thank You to all on this Board

losaitkens
04-28-2005, 06:39 AM
We just got back from a Disneyland trip (April 23-25th) and I really wanted to thank everyone on this board for all the information I would not have otherwise had if I had not been lurking on this board. I have a 5 month old and a 5 year old and the child swap passes were awesome! Not only did we all get to ride but my thrill seeking 5 year old got to go on everything twice. We also took advantage on the non networked fastpass machines and the ability to use our fastpasses after they expired (2 other things I never would have known if I hadn't been here). We upgraded our park hopper bonus tickets to annual passes (on the last day of course so we could have a Saturday entry and and 1 early entry day :) ) and can not wait to go back for the 50th. I would also like to thank Adrienne for the information on the baby care center and good places to nurse in the park.

You guys made our trip! Thanks for always being so welcoming to newcomers and answering all of our sometimes repetive questions. I can say from firsthand experience, you help keep the magic going.

adriennek
04-28-2005, 07:07 AM
I would also like to thank Adrienne for the information on the baby care center and good places to nurse in the park.

You can't see me but I have a smile from one ear to the other right now. You're soooo welcome! I'm sooooo glad they were helpful!!

You've made my day!

Adrienne

losaitkens
04-28-2005, 07:42 AM
I am so glad to hear that! Oh, and you are right about Pirates. When I first read your article I thought there was no way I could nurse there but it was perfect and very discrete.

Does anyone know where I can write to Disney to express my satisfaction with the baby care centers? I am sure they hear it all the time but I think it is important to provide positive feedback to ensure that the things we love about Disneyland stay around.