PDA

View Full Version : Question about dining at Disneyland Hotel

5hr drive
04-28-2005, 05:19 AM
Just a last minute question before our trip May 1-3. We'll be staying offsite this time, but have PS for Hook's Pointe Monday night. I want to park as close as possible, as my father-in-law isn't the most mobile. They'll let me pull up to the hotel entrance to drop him off and let us park in DLH lot, won't they? I just have bad visions of being directed to Mickey parking structure or elsewhere in the great beyond. Has anyone else driven to DLH just for a meal, what's the parking protocol? Thanks loads.

stan4d_steph
04-28-2005, 05:32 AM
Just tell the guard at the entrance gate that you have a reservation at Hook's Pointe. You can get your ticket validated at the restaurant to get 3 hours free.

Darkbeer
04-28-2005, 05:45 AM
Actually, you get Valet parking for free with validation.

CrazyTrain
09-09-2005, 10:09 AM
This is an older thread but I have basically the same question, though it's at a GCH restaurant I'll be dining at.

Well, first, is there still no set time when Mickey and Friends opens? We'll be there about an hour before the park opens... but I've heard that M&F opens 30 minutes before the park? I tried a search but didn't find a definitive answer. That'd be the best option, so we wouldn't have to move the car later.

But, if we can't park there, can we park aat GCH and get our ticket validated at Storytellers? Valet? self-park? I've never parked at GCH, so I don't even know how that works.

Thank you! :D