PDA

View Full Version : Be my Ridemax (kinda)

Pirate Princess
04-26-2005, 10:27 PM
Will someone help me? If you had early entry into Fantasyland what you would ride and in which order? (To get max rides from the extra hour) Thanks for your help! :D

Wendi
04-26-2005, 10:43 PM
I'd do Peter Pan's Flight first, then Dumbo, maybe Alice next, Teacups??? Anything goes after that.

bradk
04-26-2005, 11:06 PM
peter pan, dumbo and matterhorn

tinkluver
04-27-2005, 12:03 AM
Definately Peter Pan first before the line gets to long

mkcbunny
04-27-2005, 03:38 PM
Definitely Peter Pan, Dumbo, Matterhorn, assuming you want to ride all of those.

Teacups seem to ebb and flow, in terms of the line, so I'd say just keep an eye on that line and ride the remaining dark rides first. If the teacups get backed up, just look for a thin spot after a few loads go through. IMHO, Alice [my favorite] doesn't get quite the insane wait that Peter and the other dark rides can. So I'd ride the others first, in order of preference, unless it looks like there's a run on something in particular and you need to get in under the wire.

sediment
04-27-2005, 03:57 PM
How many people get into early entry? Is it possible to do all of them?

Tea Party and Dumbo are tough to wait for. The rest of the attractions are slow-moving lines, but those two are stop-and-wait lines.

tinkluver
04-27-2005, 04:13 PM
[QUOTE=sediment]How many people get into early entry? Is it possible to do all of them?[QUOTE]
When I went in March, we did the early entry Monday morning and there were quite a few people but not nearly the same as midday. We started at Peter Pan and worked our way around the land in a cirlce and had no problems.

SeansMom
04-27-2005, 07:01 PM
How many people get into early entry? Is it possible to do all of them?

Tea Party and Dumbo are tough to wait for. The rest of the attractions are slow-moving lines, but those two are stop-and-wait lines.

On our trip in April, we were able to do several, but not all the rides. Of course, the line to Peter Pan was quite long, and we were there when the parked opened for EE, but we dawdled to take pictures. Perhaps next time I'd save the pics for later, but I love taking pics BEFORE the crowds arrive :D . Also, the line for matterhorn was as long on EE day as it was the day before after early entry.
(Which was a really long answer to say...depends on the crowds and whether or not you take your time reaching FL!)

scooter
04-27-2005, 07:45 PM
Will someone help me? If you had early entry into Fantasyland what you would ride and in which order? (To get max rides from the extra hour) Thanks for your help! :D

I'm by no means an expert, and only have experience of early entry once, which was on Monday, April 25th. We went straight to Peter Pan (by way of the Monorail, so maybe we walked a little further than those coming in the front gates), but there was already a considerable line. We probably waited at least 20 minutes. We had been waiting in line at the Monorail with another family who went and did The Matterhorn first. When they got to Peter Pan, they were at most only 5 minutes behind us. My guess is that they were able to probably get 4 rides in that first hour, while we got 3 (Peter Pan, Teacups, and Matterhorn).

BTW, Buzz Lightyear was also open Monday for early entry -- not sure if that's an every day thing now or not??

Pirate Princess
04-27-2005, 08:06 PM
Thank you all for your help.. I'm sure it helped others lurking in the shadows as well! I am getting a little too excited for my... oops... our trip. It is for my SON's birthday... right??? A very merry un-birthday to me!!! (Countdowns freak me out but... 21 DAYS!!!!!!!)