PDA

View Full Version : Club 33 request

john marinus
04-26-2005, 07:13 PM
Hi everyone,

Thought I'd give it a try despite the odds. I'm taking my girlfriend to Disneyland this Sunday, May 1st. Our first date was at Disneyland about a year and a half ago. Our first kiss, on Pirates. One of the things I gave her this Valentines day was a coupon good for one surpise. I told her to keep the coupon with her because the surprise could happen any time. Anyway, I'm going to surprise her Sunday with one of the personalized cobblestone bricks outside the main entrance that has the day, month and year of our first date. She's loves Disney land, and it's very special to us.

[SOLICITATION AND PERSONAL INFORMATION DELETED- AdrienneK]

Thanks

Steven

rentayenta
04-26-2005, 07:20 PM
I am going to give this thread 3 seconds before it's locked.

I wish I could help you but I don't know anyone. It's a very sweet idea though.
:)

sdfilmcritic
04-26-2005, 07:21 PM
I was gonna give it two seconds, but there's no admins or mods around.

awinner
04-26-2005, 07:45 PM
29 minutes...still here. begging is not becoming. why don't you go next door to the blue bayou, and while you are waiting to be seated...just stand in front of the club 33 doors....it's kinda like being there. ;)

AVP
04-27-2005, 08:11 AM
You know what's even more facinating than the fact it took 38 minutes for the mods to lock the thread?

That THREE PEOPLE posted to the thread, knowing it was in violation, and didn't bother to press that cute little "Report Bad Post" http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/images/buttons/report.gif icon that's at the bottom of every post.

'cuz you all think the moderators are mindreaders, right? :rolleyes:

Seriously folks, for all that some members whine that the moderators should back off and let the community self-moderate, you'd think we'd get more reported posts.

AVP