PDA

View Full Version : Fastpasses - Connected/Disconnected

Randi
04-26-2005, 06:56 PM
Is there a website that tells what rides are disconnected (and updated on a daily basis?) or is there a sign at DL that says what is and/or isn't connected that day?

Thanks in advance -
Randi

bradk
04-26-2005, 07:21 PM
doubt it and no. as of last darkbeer update, only GRR and RR are disconnected.

Darkbeer
04-26-2005, 07:28 PM
Disney does not officially say which attractions are Stand-Alone, and which are Networked. You have to test the system to figure it out.

Disneyland does print which attractions are currently offering FASTPASS on the TIMES Guide (the white sheet of paper that is right next to the glossy maps). It has been wrong many times, so I would walk by the attraction and double check.

Chadsgal
04-26-2005, 09:14 PM
I've heard that ridemax knows but you would have to subscribe to find out.

www.ridemax.com

bradk
04-26-2005, 11:02 PM
ridemax does not explicitly provide this information, it just reportedly takes advantage of it in the intinerary, but use of fastpass is actually relatively sparse in the typical itinerary, so it's not really beneficial for this specific purpose.

PrincessClubAriel
04-27-2005, 07:54 PM
I believe the ones that are "disconnected" are: Roger Rabbit, Haunted Mansion, and Star Tours, at least that is what an CM hinted at when I asked him. But it might not be the same anymore, cuz Pirates used to be one, but then they took away the fast passes, so i don't know, things might change around....?

Darkbeer
04-27-2005, 08:52 PM
Star Tours no longer offers FASTPASS, and while it was usually a STand-ALone, for the last few weeks it operated, it was networked.

Haunted Mansion only offers FASTPASSes during the Holiday version, and they were Stand-Alones (I was surprised they never did switch it to networked.)

As mentioned before, there are only 2 FP's that are Stand-alone currently, CarToon Spin and GRR.

tinkluver
04-27-2005, 09:01 PM
Haunted Mansion only offers FASTPASSes during the Holiday version, and they were Stand-Alones (I was surprised they never did switch it to networked.)
I just went in March... and I'm almost positive I did a fastpass for it.... :confused:

Darkbeer
04-27-2005, 09:06 PM
Not in Anaheim..... I can assure you that there have been no FP's for the HM since it went down to have the holiday overlay removed in early January. They have removed the FP signage above the entrance (though seperate signage is located near the entrance, it is only used to post the wait time).

tinkluver
04-27-2005, 10:05 PM
I can assure you that there have been no FP's for the HM since it went down to have the holiday overlay removed in early January.
It must of been when we went in Dec. - I get confused easily :)