PDA

View Full Version : Should we go to DL on May 5th?

FunkyCeili
04-26-2005, 05:36 PM
We have family coming from Canada and had planned on going the 4th...thank goodness I checked and saw DL was closed that day! Another Griswald family vacation...

Anyway, do you DL experts expect it to be crazy busy on the 5th? Should we go Tuesday instead? Anyone psychic here? :)

Thanks in advance for any thoughts!

millionairegirl
04-26-2005, 05:45 PM
Definitely go on the 3rd instead. Unless you think they'll be interested in seeing the new parade and fireworks on the 5th. But the park is going to be a madhouse on the 5th. Almost every AP I know (and that includes several at work who *don't* participate in Disney chat online), is going to be popping in for a bit that day.

The 3rd will be the calm before the storm.

Pureevents
04-26-2005, 10:01 PM
We have family coming from Canada and had planned on going the 4th...thank goodness I checked and saw DL was closed that day! Another Griswald family vacation...

Anyway, do you DL experts expect it to be crazy busy on the 5th? Should we go Tuesday instead? Anyone psychic here? :)

We're going to be coming up for the 50th. from Canada. Think about how exciting it will be on that day. Will your guests only want to go one day? Don't forget the Blockparty at DCA will be on at the 4th.
Why not go for all 3 days?

Wendi
04-26-2005, 10:43 PM
It will be crazy busy that day... so you need to decide whether it's important to you to be there for the celebration kickoff, or if it's more important to have lower crowds and get on the rides?

mkyears
04-26-2005, 10:57 PM

I'm having the same dilemma although I have an AP I am still curious as to whether it will just be to crowded to even enjoy then new offerings.