PDA

View Full Version : Anaheim residents... the weather calls for Partly cloudy? Does this usually mean

slanders
04-26-2005, 05:07 PM
rain or not??? It doesn't say showers...just partly cloudy. Sounds like pretty good weather to me but just want to check with Anaheim residents to see their thoughts.

Thanks....

Leaving on Thursday..staying till Tuesday.

Sonja

SteveK
04-26-2005, 05:11 PM
If it says partly cloudy, that usually means nice weather and not too hot. Probably in the high 60's. The only rain i've heard about is possibly Wed night and Thursday...but I don't think it'll be much if any.
-Steve

slanders
04-26-2005, 06:00 PM
If it says partly cloudy, that usually means nice weather and not too hot. Probably in the high 60's. The only rain i've heard about is possibly Wed night and Thursday...but I don't think it'll be much if any.
-Steve

Thank you very much. Glad to hear that. Didn't want rainy weather for the whole trip.

Sonja

ILoveChurros
04-26-2005, 07:21 PM
rain or not??? It doesn't say showers...just partly cloudy. Sounds like pretty good weather to me but just want to check with Anaheim residents to see their thoughts.

Thanks....

Leaving on Thursday..staying till Tuesday.

Sonja
SoCal weather is fickle...I live a mere 10 mintues away from DL and sometimes where I live it can be cloudy but I get to Dl and its sunny...so partly cloudy is nothing...I'm sure the sun will play peek-a-boo all day like it has the past week.