PDA

View Full Version : Early Entry Questions

dlandnut
04-26-2005, 07:38 AM
I called yesterday and made a few changes to my reservations. Anyway, included in my "package" is the early entry to Fantasyland, which I understand, and "Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness". What does that mean, and what do I get to do with my "morning madness", lol? I get the part about going in an hour early to Fantasyland, but don't know what the other is all about. Any insight? :)

stan4d_steph
04-26-2005, 07:43 AM
The ToonTown Madness is a little show put on in ToonTown at opening. Do a search on "toon town madness" in this forum and you'll find a lot of previous discussion.

Karen256
04-26-2005, 07:43 AM
Do a search, you'll find some good info.

Basically, your pass gets you into Toontown Morning Madness. It lets you into Toontown an hour before it opens to the general public (it normally opens an hour after the park opens). They have a ceremony naming all attendees "honorary Toontown citizens," and you get a button to prove it.

You'll also get good character interaction and all the rides are open, with very short lines. We rode the GoCoaster three times without getting off because there was nobody else in line.

We did early entry and morning madness on the same morning. it worked out well.

bradk
04-26-2005, 07:45 AM
just to clarify, the early entry is a benefit provided by the hopper bonus ticket which anyone can buy. the toontown madness is an exclusive to the packages sold by DTC and AAA.

when toontown madness was listed on the DL calendar, it always started at 20 past the hour. i believe you're able to get into toontown prior to that, but i'm guessing the actual ceremony begins at 20 after to coincide with the 40 mins on / 20 mins off cycle.