PDA

View Full Version : Limo Service

GummiBear31
04-26-2005, 07:27 AM
Can anybody recommend a good, reasonably priced limo service from LAX to Disneyland? I'm trying to come up with transportation from the airport to DLH and thought a limo might be fun for the family. Has anybody done this? And if so, what are the "perks" to this service? Can we request soft drinks, snacks, and no alcohol? Need advice please! :confused:

Crazy4Mickey
04-26-2005, 09:30 AM
Here is the site that I have been looking into. :)

http://www.limozip.com/socal/

edit: I forgot to say that I haven't used them but seem to be the best rates I could find for our trip in Oct.

sierranevada
04-26-2005, 10:35 AM
I have used to services to get quotes - http://www.limos.com/ and http://www.airportservice.com/. Just put in all your info - date, time & airport, how many people, what hotel and if you want limo or town car and you will get between 6 - 10 quotes on the service. You can also look at the feedback section on the limos.com site to find reviews for a particular limo company. We are doing a limo from ONT airport to PPH for 9 people in July and are paying $85 each way (plus tip - cheaper than a shuttle for that many people). The company we chose was http://www.ulclimos.com/. Most limos do come with stocked bars and I am sure they can accommodate any special requests. It is a great way to start your Disney vacation.... I highly recommend it!

tlovesdis
04-26-2005, 11:56 AM
We used Stylus Limo to go from Long Beach airport to the Disneyland Hotel. It was only $65 each way (there were 6 of us) and there was soda and water in there for us. The owner, Jerry, was our driver and he was great. He picked us up right on time and was very nice and helpful with the bags, etc... We would use them again in a hearbeat!

The website is www.styluslimo.com.

GummiBear31
04-26-2005, 01:00 PM
I just got a quote from ULC for $83 each way from LAX to DLH and he said that was the total charge, minus gratuity. Sierranevada, have you gotten your contract with them already? If so, does it tell you any further info, ie. what happens if your flight is late coming in, do they meet you outside or in luggage pick-up with sign? This quote is the least expensive one I could find, but it also makes me a bit leary about whether there's something I don't know. Have you used them before?

sierranevada
04-26-2005, 01:27 PM
I haven't used them before but did get a confirmation emailed to me from them when I called to book after getting the quote (I have used a few limo companies and this is the first one that send me a printable confirmation). They take the flight info so they can call to verify your flight arrival times. The day before, he will give me the name of the limo driver assigned to us and his cell phone number. We chose curb side pick up - we will call the driver's cell when we get our luggage and the limo will circle around and pick up us outside of baggage claim (there is a park and wait area at the area). You can have them meet you inside but all limo companies will charge extra for that.

On the price - when I got quotes I was surprises at how much they were all over the board - $85 to $259 one way!

Hope this helps.

redrider
04-26-2005, 01:36 PM
I booked with Limozip for 9 of us the cost is $168 rt from John Wayne to DL. It includes hard & soft drinks and snacks. I haven't used them before however they were recommended on another board. I will post an update when we return May 23rd. :)

Crazy4Mickey
04-26-2005, 02:07 PM
I will post an update when we return May 23rd.

I would really like to hear. As I said we were looking at using them based on other peoples comments as well, but would like to have a first hand account of what you think. :)

GummiBear31
04-26-2005, 02:33 PM
Definitely tell us what you thought! Can't wait to hear the report.

Have a good time!

GummiBear31
05-25-2005, 01:48 PM
I booked with Limozip for 9 of us the cost is $168 rt from John Wayne to DL. It includes hard & soft drinks and snacks. I haven't used them before however they were recommended on another board. I will post an update when we return May 23rd. :)

Patiently waiting.....
I'd love to hear that report on the limo company that you used. We're leaving July 7, so I have to get something booked soon. Did you have a FABULOUS vacation????

Crazy4Mickey
05-26-2005, 04:47 PM
I am really curious to hear a report on this one too. Any news yet? :)

Has anyone else here every used limozip.com?

tinkluver
05-31-2005, 04:10 PM
So how was your trip?? :) I'm curious how the limo service was.

(or if anyone else has any info/input :D )

GummiBear31
06-13-2005, 12:27 PM
Okay, it's getting down to the wire so I went ahead and booked our limo. We went with ULC limos who quoted us $83 + tip. Not bad for a stretch limo to Disneyland Hotel from LAX. He said he'd email me the confirmation. Nothing yet, but I just hung up with him 10 minutes ago. I'll update here as I get new info.

GummiBear31
06-15-2005, 07:14 AM
Okay, I received the confirmation the same day for both trips. All looks good so far. The email says we get a white 10 passenger limo. I can't wait!