PDA

View Full Version : New to the boards... just wanted some feedback [June crowds]

GrimmGreen
04-25-2005, 10:14 PM
hey all...

my brother and I, 28 and 23 respectivley , are planning a trip to the land on june5th and 6th... i'm wondering if the local schools will be out... and what kind of crowds we can expect with the 50th going on and all... any comments or suggestions would help... thanks

.ggreen.

Flint
04-25-2005, 10:16 PM
hey all...

my brother and I, 28 and 23 respectivley , are planning a trip to the land on june5th and 6th... i'm wondering if the local schools will be out... and what kind of crowds we can expect with the 50th going on and all... any comments or suggestions would help... thanks

.ggreen.
The colleges will be out, most likely. Primary schools will be in for a week or two more.

Susan L
04-26-2005, 06:47 AM
Flint said it. I've been there the first week of June and it wasn't to bad.

GrimmGreen
04-26-2005, 08:54 PM
verry cool... we try to go for my brothers birthday ... on june 1st... but we never make it down on time... heh... were both HUGE d-land fans... and have been going almost every year since before we were born... good good times... also... i heard that tommorow land is getting painted back to white and silver.... true??

Chadsgal
04-26-2005, 09:23 PM
We go in the begining of June almost every year. We've had a couple week days that were slammed due to field trips but that was the second week of June. We always seemed to hit June Gloom (as the cm's called it) where the weather just is gloomy but I always use it as an excuse to buy a new sweat shirt in the park. :D Other than that very few lines were past the hour mark. True about TL you can go to mousehub.com to see some pics of the paint jobs. Have fun and welcome to MP