PDA

View Full Version : Coat check at the parks?

AmandasDad
04-25-2005, 09:24 AM
Hi all,

I seem to remember a coat check at DCA? Do I remember correctly? Is there one in Disneyland or do I have to rely on lockers to wrinkle my suit?

stan4d_steph
04-25-2005, 09:27 AM
No coat check. It's DIY with lockers.

sdfilmcritic
04-25-2005, 09:39 AM
I wish there was a coat check. But I'm sure there would have a service charge for it.

AmandasDad
04-25-2005, 09:42 AM
Bummer. Would the lockers in the park hold a carefully folded suit or do I need a jumbo inthe picnic area? I'd like to avoid the security checkpoint lines if at all possible.

Thanks!!

sdfilmcritic
04-25-2005, 09:46 AM
The lockers near the picnic area are on the inside of the security checkpoint. If you opted for the biggest locker available to rent you might be able to fit your nicely folded suit in there with no problem.

nursemelis374
04-25-2005, 09:48 AM
I wish they had a coat check! It would probably cost 75 dollars though!

stan4d_steph
04-25-2005, 09:59 AM
Bummer. Would the lockers in the park hold a carefully folded suit or do I need a jumbo inthe picnic area? I'd like to avoid the security checkpoint lines if at all possible.You might be able to fit it in one of the lockers in the park. The jumbo sized in the picnic area should accommodate it and are outside of the security check.

How about just leaving it in your vehicle and going to get it when you need to change? That way you can leave it hanging up.

AmandasDad
04-25-2005, 11:56 AM
You might be able to fit it in one of the lockers in the park. The jumbo sized in the picnic area should accommodate it and are outside of the security check.

How about just leaving it in your vehicle and going to get it when you need to change? That way you can leave it hanging up.

I was thinking about leaving it in the car but I wanted to check my options. Also, the time it would take to get to the car and back through security could take a long time on May 8th in the late afternoon. It should be really busy that day.