PDA

View Full Version : A Day at Disneyland

tru2mickey
04-24-2005, 07:50 PM
Does anyone know if they still sell the video of A Day at Disneyland? I have it on video but I know 2 years ago they had it also on DVD. I went Disneyland last week and could not find this DVD or video. :confused:

tinkluver
04-24-2005, 09:12 PM
I have it on video
I looked at amazon but all they showed was the VHS. Make sure you take good care of it- look at what they are selling it for- :eek: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0007YPD8S/qid=1114406067/sr=8-3/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i3_xgl27/104-3915453-5870367?v=glance&s=video&n=507846

HorizonsA
04-24-2005, 09:39 PM
I wish they would make a better Disneyland Vacation film. This last one they did with the two hosts weren't that great. They went through Disneyland in less than four minutes and they spent like half an hour, it seemed on California Adventure, and the same with Downtown Disney. Granted, DCA and that whole area had just opened when they made that video, but come one. I still have the Walt Disney World Vacation Planner video from way back. I don't know what year, I believe 1995? That was the first time my family and I went. But that video was really good. They went through each of the parks in good detail and they used the actual music, rather than our video which has cheap music to go along with the attractions. The WDW video went into detail for the hotels also, we all know WDW had A LOT of hotels and resorts. So why can't they do something similar for Disneyland?

kos
04-24-2005, 09:40 PM
Does anyone know if they still sell the video of A Day at Disneyland? I have it on video but I know 2 years ago they had it also on DVD. I went Disneyland last week and could not find this DVD or video. :confused:

They still sell it in VHS only (It was made in the pre-DVD days.) The sell it at Disneyland on Main Street in the music shop next to the magic shop (I saw it there 2 weeks ago. I personally got mine at Target for $9.99.