PDA

View Full Version : Really important AP question!

Viva La Disney
04-24-2005, 06:09 PM
I just ordered my first AP and My mom entered her name and where it says "quanity" she entered 4,because that's how many people are in my family,are all of the APs going to HER name on them :confused: ? because,they aren't all for her.

Please response ASAP!,

Thank you

P.S. the APs are already shipped and we ordered them online off the site.

jennia
04-24-2005, 06:13 PM
I bet you'll get 4 vouchers for the APs that you trade in for 4 individual with your name on them APs. My parents bought our last APs and I'm sure that they got vouchers with no name on them. I'm sure someone else will chime in who's dealt with this more recently than I have but that's the way I remember it.

Viva La Disney
04-24-2005, 07:31 PM
I bet you'll get 4 vouchers for the APs that you trade in for 4 individual with your name on them APs.

This may sound stupid,but where would :confused: we turn them into to get the APs?

Osky
04-24-2005, 08:08 PM
This may sound stupid,but where would :confused: we turn them into to get the APs?

The voucher gets you in DL for your first day. Sometime that day you need to stop by the AP processing center for your AP. Not sure where it is now, last I checked it was in the exit area for Space Mountain.

Viva La Disney
04-24-2005, 08:14 PM
Man,all this stuff can get confusing! :eek:

jennia
04-24-2005, 08:17 PM
Yep, I haven't been to TomorrowLand in a few weeks but the AP center was there on our last foray into that area. I'm guessing that it has a new permanent of semi-permanent home there (near Space Mountain.)

charpaul
04-24-2005, 08:22 PM
as of this last weekend the AP processing center was still at the Space Mtn exit. :D

Osky
04-24-2005, 08:23 PM
One would imagine that it will not be there come July 15th...

sierranevada
04-25-2005, 05:50 AM
I just ordered my first AP and My mom entered her name and where it says "quanity" she entered 4,because that's how many people are in my family,are all of the APs going to HER name on them :confused: ? because,they aren't all for her.

Please response ASAP!,

Thank you

P.S. the APs are already shipped and we ordered them online off the site.

I bought my sister's and my son's APs and when they arrived, they have no names on them so you are okay. They look like parkhopper tickets and you use them to entry Dl and then go to the AP processing center to get you official AP. It is at the processing center where each AP holder will fill out the information form with Name, address, etc.

Have fun.

Tutter
04-25-2005, 06:48 AM
Viva there is no panic. The tickets get you into Disneyland on your first visit, so you don't need to queue for a ticket. Any cast member will tell you where to go to get your AP. You simply go there and they have your details - you stand and get your photo taken which is imprinted on your actual AP.

It does sound confusing, but it honestly isn't once you get there. It will all be fine - and they even check the final spelling etc for you to look over when you get there, in case there are any errors.

tod
04-25-2005, 07:32 AM
This may sound stupid, but where would :confused: we turn them into to get the APs?

For Disneyland information, the main switchboard number is 714 781 4000.

For information when you are in the parks, head to City Hall in Disneyland (West side of Town Square) or Guest Relations in DCA (Hard left once you get in the gate).

When in doubt, look for a person wearing plaid and a gold "D" pin.

And relax. We're hard-nosed and scary here on the boards, but the Disneyland Cast Members are much more easy-going.

--t