PDA

View Full Version : AP Blackout Day Tickets

disneyguy247
04-24-2005, 11:33 AM
Ok, I have a deluxe AP, and I want to know everything about how to go about buying the 30 dollar blackout day ticket for July 17th. I must be there that day, at all costs!:p Can I buy it ahead of time, or do I have to buy it the day of? Will they even sell me a ticket on that day, just because of the fact that Dland WILL reach capacity? Thanks in advance for any info you may have!:D

sediment
04-24-2005, 07:59 PM
Ok, I have a deluxe AP, and I want to know everything about how to go about buying the 30 dollar blackout day ticket for July 17th. I must be there that day, at all costs!:p Can I buy it ahead of time, or do I have to buy it the day of? Will they even sell me a ticket on that day, just because of the fact that Dland WILL reach capacity? Thanks in advance for any info you may have!:D
Why would you buy a ticket for a day that you will be unconscious?

disneyguy247
04-24-2005, 08:29 PM
i didn't get it at first, but now i see it.

Viva La Disney
04-24-2005, 08:51 PM
I thougt that I read somewhere that you have to use the day the day that you buy it.

bradk
04-24-2005, 11:36 PM
if you can get to the ticket booth in time, you probably won't have a problem buying the blockout pass that day. however, for $23 more, you might as well just buy the one day, one park ticket in advance, for your peace of mind.

sediment
04-25-2005, 07:23 AM
i didn't get it at first, but now i see it.
Sorry, I was in a mood, and I took it out on you. I won't write that ever again, since I've put it in my sig line of FAQ's (or possibly Frequently Misused Words).

sediment
04-25-2005, 07:25 AM
The real advice: You should go early. Very early.