PDA

View Full Version : DL Vacation DVD? (merged)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Monte Cristo
04-23-2005, 07:30 PM
Hey all,

A few weeks ago I could have sworn I saw a thread here where someone had a link to order a DL vacation guide DVD. Anyone have that link? PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!! :) :) :) !

stan4d_steph
04-23-2005, 07:32 PM
See this thread for details. (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=39805&highlight=vacation+planning)

Monte Cristo
04-23-2005, 07:37 PM
See this thread for details. (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=39805&highlight=vacation+planning)

YES! I knew I wasn't going crazy. Thanks so much!

Tutter
04-23-2005, 07:57 PM
Unfortunately it is for America only :crying:

MsYumiBr
04-23-2005, 08:19 PM
I ordered it weeks ago and still haven't received it. I think it said something like 4 weeks. (tapping foot impatiently)

Viva La Disney
04-23-2005, 08:22 PM
I ordered it weeks ago and still haven't received it. I think it said something like 4 weeks. (tapping foot impatiently)

Same here! :eek: I can't take it any more aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

goober7011
04-23-2005, 08:48 PM
Disneys biggest fan and I are competing for the first one who gets it and posts that they did wins. Anyone is welcome to join. :D
-Goober

Viva La Disney
04-23-2005, 09:12 PM
The heat is on! :D

Disney Vault
04-23-2005, 10:59 PM
Disneys biggest fan and I are competing for the first one who gets it and posts that they did wins. Anyone is welcome to join. :D
-Goober
I have been thinking about this so much. I am still checking the mail every day for it.

Viva La Disney
04-23-2005, 11:28 PM
I have been thinking about this so much. I am still checking the mail every day for it.
Same here,and I just ordered the WDW one today to. :D

Disney Vault
04-23-2005, 11:31 PM
Same here,and I just ordered the WDW one today to. :D
I already got the WDW one but are there any others? Like can you order one for the paris parks or the tokyo parks?

Viva La Disney
04-23-2005, 11:37 PM
I hope so! I want to get as many as I can! :D

goober7011
04-23-2005, 11:39 PM
So have I. I found out today that they are placing the 50th bricks, awaiting a e-mail about the happiest faces, and waiting for the DVD. I was hoping that I would get it today so I can watch it over the weekend. But I still can't wait. :D
-Goober

Viva La Disney
04-24-2005, 01:00 AM
I just ordered my Disney cruiseline DVD,can't get enough of them. :D

goober7011
04-24-2005, 02:22 AM
I just ordered my Disney cruiseline DVD,can't get enough of them. :D
The cruiseline DVD is nice. I might order the WDW one just to remind myself of my trip last year. It seems so long ago.
-Goober

Colin
04-24-2005, 02:33 AM
I already got the WDW one but are there any others? Like can you order one for the paris parks or the tokyo parks?

Paris ones are hard to get hold of at the moment, to my knowledge they are only sending them out to people in the Uk who order them through Interactive TV, even I dont have one :crying: Everyone else has to cope with Paper Brochures (Such a hardship :D)

However one thing they are doing now is a downloadable interactive brochure, and its pretty cool. You can follow this link and download from here, I think you just have to put Name, DoB and Email address in, pretty fun to look at if you bored! http://www.disneylandparis.com/uk/booking/brochure_request/index.htm

Enjoy :)

C°o°lin

Disney Vault
04-24-2005, 11:11 AM
The cruiseline DVD is nice. I might order the WDW one just to remind myself of my trip last year. It seems so long ago.
-Goober
Plus to WDW one has a short clip of Disneyland in the special features!

ChoEarfan1
04-25-2005, 05:15 AM
Hey Gang,
Right coast poster here....does anyone know if the DVD will feature the same cast as the WDW version???
Thanks!
Don

tinafromidaho
04-25-2005, 06:17 AM
I read on another site that a couple of people who orderded the supposed Disneyland DVD, recieved the Disneyworld DVD which has a sneak peak of Disneylands 50th at towards the end. Hopefully that's not what these will be, but we'll find out soon

Monte Cristo
04-25-2005, 07:05 AM
I read on another site that a couple of people who orderded the supposed Disneyland DVD, recieved the Disneyworld DVD which has a sneak peak of Disneylands 50th at towards the end. Hopefully that's not what these will be, but we'll find out soon

Ohhh...that would be dirty pool. :crying:

Pat-n-Eil
04-25-2005, 09:08 AM

I have ordered it twice in past years when booking my reservations through the Disney website and I never did receive it. Ever.

Mark Goldhaber
04-25-2005, 06:32 PM
After checking the other thread, I see that I ordered mine right away, on April 2, and they said 3-4 weeks, so it still has another week or so to be on time. I'm not going to start worrying about it until mid-May or so. The WDW and DCL DVDs that I ordered arrived safely, so I'm not really concerned. I've still got another 115 days until we go.

Disney Vault
04-25-2005, 06:58 PM
Everytime I see this thread again I think someone already recieved it :D

experiment626
04-25-2005, 08:37 PM
The covers of the DVD they show on the Disneyland Order form is different from the cover on the WDW DVD, so I am holding on to the hope that there is a Disneyland DVD and I will receive it soon.

DwoernAdale
04-26-2005, 12:28 PM
I received a WDW vacation DVD today. Kinda disappointed(that it wasn't DLR).

I got to thinking about it though, I called a number from The Incredibles DVD insert back when it came out which reads:

To order your free celebration information, visit disney.com/50years or call 1 800 375 3533. Don't delay! Order by 7/31/05. Must be 18 years...etc.

Maybe I was sent the WDW one in response to this and the DLR one is still on its way? I sure hope so anyway.

So I called the number included with the WDW DVD for DLR (714 520 5125) and asked about a DLR vacation planning DVD. I was put on hold and when she returned I was told there is no DLR DVD. I'm hoping she was just ill-informed.

Since it looks like no one has received a DLR version, I guess I'll have to wait and see if one shows up.

The WDW one looks pretty great though I haven't watched it yet. It has three large brochures and two DVDs(one says Watch and the other says Plan). I hope the DLR one is forthcoming and that it has as much stuff as the WDW one does!