PDA

View Full Version : 50th Anniv. Commemorative Tix - when?

IHeartDizland
04-23-2005, 08:39 AM
Does anyone know when the 50th Anniversary Commemorative Tickets that they advertisied in the April section of the AP Disneyland Passport Guide will be available? I collect these commemorative tickets and want to make sure that I get this one!!!!! :D

bradk
04-23-2005, 09:16 AM
are those the single day/park tickets that feature original attraction posters and what not? i believe those are starting may 5.

experiment626
04-23-2005, 09:49 AM
May 5th is what I have heard. Too bad they can't / won't do the same with Park Hoppers.

Mythgard
04-23-2005, 10:25 AM
I ordered my annual pass recently, and they sent me one with mickey and my friends got one with the geanie, so if you get annual passes through the mail, you will get a ticket....

Viva La Disney
04-23-2005, 11:04 AM
Yay! I just ordered mine! :D

disneyguy247
04-23-2005, 12:49 PM
I ordered my annual pass recently, and they sent me one with mickey and my friends got one with the geanie, so if you get annual passes through the mail, you will get a ticket....

can you please post a pic?!?!?!:D

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
04-23-2005, 12:51 PM
I know for the APs the renewal letter I just got for ours that expire in May, you can get the 50th AP only if you renew bymail. At least that is what the letter says. I am bummed because after my trip in early May, we will not be going back to DLR, planned anyway, until November so I don't want to renew my AP. Oh well, better to save money than have the Tinker Bell AP, right? Someone tell me this is right? lol

experiment626
04-23-2005, 01:12 PM
I know for the APs the renewal letter I just got for ours that expire in May, you can get the 50th AP only if you renew bymail. At least that is what the letter says.
I am hoping that they decide that if you get an AP on or after July you can also get this option. :)

IHeartDizland
04-25-2005, 09:26 PM
The commemorative tickets that I am referring to really do not have anything to do with AP's, only that it was advertised in the Passport Guide. These tickets are usually specially elaborately designed one day tickets (Think pop-up book page). In the past, they had them for the redesign/reopening of Tomorrowland, the redesign/reopening of Fantasyland, the farewell of the Electrical Light Parade, etc.