PDA

View Full Version : Places to go, need your advice!

yabadabado
04-22-2005, 04:06 PM
When we hit DL at the end of May, the hours of operation are shorter due to attendence and also that we are going mid-week I assume. We'll be taking my mother along with us for the trip and as a nice favor from her she said that she would watch the kids if we wanted to go out in the later evening. So here is where I need your expert advise. Where is a good place to eat and have some cocktails after the Disney day is done? We'll be staying at the Hyatt across from the park and would like to stay relatively close. Where should we go? Thanks for your guys advise in advance.

sdfilmcritic
04-22-2005, 04:10 PM
A couple of miles south of Disneyland on Harbor Blvd (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&address=12011+Harbor+Blvd&city=Garden+Grove&state=CA&zipcode=) you can find Joe's Crab Shack, Red Robin, and Outback Steakhouse. They may be chain restaurants, but it's a start on some ideas.

Tutter
04-22-2005, 04:38 PM
What about Downtown Disney? You could try out the different restaurants there, go for a drink AND take the kids and your Mum.

cstephens
04-23-2005, 03:40 PM
When we hit DL at the end of May, the hours of operation are shorter due to attendence and also that we are going mid-week I assume. We'll be taking my mother along with us for the trip and as a nice favor from her she said that she would watch the kids if we wanted to go out in the later evening. So here is where I need your expert advise. Where is a good place to eat and have some cocktails after the Disney day is done? We'll be staying at the Hyatt across from the park and would like to stay relatively close. Where should we go? Thanks for your guys advise in advance.

Catal in Downtown Disney or Tortilla Jo's in Downtown Disney if you want Mexican instead. Or Napa Rose in the Grand Californian if you want to spend a little more on dinner.