PDA

View Full Version : Is it crowded on these days?

yabadabado
04-22-2005, 10:29 AM
I will be arriving to DL the day after Memorial Day which is May 31 on a Tuesday and staying until Thursday. Will it be crowded and hectic or should the crowds from Memorial Day weekend have gone home causing it to be a nice low attended 3 days. I've never gone this early in the summer or mid-week so I was just wondering if someone has gone at this time previously and could offer me some advise. Thanks! Taking 3 first timers to DL so I'm just trying to make their trip fantastic and unforgettable.

sediment
04-22-2005, 10:34 AM
I will be arriving to DL the day after Memorial Day which is May 31 on a Tuesday and staying until Thursday. Will it be crowded and hectic or should the crowds from Memorial Day weekend have gone home causing it to be a nice low attended 3 days. I've never gone this early in the summer or mid-week so I was just wondering if someone has gone at this time previously and could offer me some advise. Thanks! Taking 3 first timers to DL so I'm just trying to make their trip fantastic and unforgettable.
I think it will be ok crowd-wise.
Check for Grad nights that week, though. That'll put a bummer into the trip, getting only half-days at DL.

bradk
04-22-2005, 10:36 AM
grad night dates as previously posted by darkbeer:

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=36684