PDA

View Full Version : 4 day park hoppers

JBarb
04-22-2005, 08:36 AM
My family is going to DLR 5/13-5/16 so unfortunately we can't take advantage fot he adults at kids prices ticket that expire 4/28. My question is why are many of the ticket sources selling 2,3 and 5 day park hoppers for travel after that but not 4 day ones. I can get a 4 day one on the disney site bit not through Ares Travel, etc.

Any suggestions?

bradk
04-22-2005, 08:42 AM
have you called ares? just because it's not listed on the site doesn't mean it's not available.

what's wrong with buying through dl.com tho?

JBarb
04-22-2005, 08:45 AM
I sent them an email this AM. I've got nothing against buying them on disney.com but I think they're cheaper from Ares, etc.

bradk
04-22-2005, 08:52 AM
they're about $5 cheaper when not through disney, but ares does charge about $5 for a per order charge, so you don't save money on the first ticket. (disney doesn't charge shipping).

anyway, i would call them instead of the email route. also, getawaytoday is another source that might be fruitful.

Pureevents
04-22-2005, 02:18 PM
they're about $5 cheaper when not through disney, but ares does charge about $5 for a per order charge, so you don't save money on the first ticket. (disney doesn't charge shipping).

anyway, i would call them instead of the email route. also, getawaytoday is another source that might be fruitful.

Also don't forget that the disney.com passes come with early entry.

mkcbunny
04-22-2005, 02:42 PM
If you are staying at a Good Neighbor hotel, they sell them at $5 over the Disney site price, as well [$164 vs. $159 on Disney site]. The advantage to that is that you do not have to worry about forgetting the tickets or losing the tickets in travel. Here's an example of the HoJo pricing, and their tickets DO include the Early Entry option once in the ticket's lifespan.

http://www.hojoanaheim.com/package.htm

Also, I confirmed that there is no tax on top of the pricing listed on the HoJo site, if anyone's concerned about that. And of course, other Good Neighbor hotels may have different ticket availability and pricing, but I'd wager they are all exactly the same. Check ahead though.

bradk
04-22-2005, 03:46 PM
Also don't forget that the disney.com passes come with early entry.

that's actually true of tickets from all sources, as long as you get a 3+ day hopper bonus ticket, it will have EE and the $10 ESPN card.