PDA

View Full Version : Annual Passholder Page

SteveCJB2001
01-14-2002, 09:13 PM
I dont know if this was covered yet but I was checkin out the official disneyland site, and they now have a section just for Annual Passholders. On the front page (www.disneyland.com) down at the bottom of the left column it sas "Annual Passholders Click Here". Click there and you enter your Barcode Number on your pass. Then it takes you to a page with a bunch of different offers (Hotel rooms, Bricks, Ducks tickets, etc), then you can go to a blockout date page, DLR discount page, and a few other things. So ya if I am repeating this sorry. Later all

rexfarms
01-15-2002, 03:13 PM
Thanks!

2CN
01-15-2002, 04:32 PM
thats a nice feature to have... though, it'd be better if they let you register a username to log in with, so you don't have to go and get your AP card every time you want to check it out.

Ace
01-15-2002, 05:04 PM
less than two years until I can click on that button..... must.... wait....

anyhoo, seeing as my 16th birthday (if it seems like this ((my liscense (((I KNOW!!! I have never learned to spell lice-ense))), which=ability to drive to disneyland which=AP which equals trups once a week!!! ((((okay, maybe twice a month...)))) has become an obsession..... it's because it has.) is less than 2 years away, could someone explain the AP buying and processing procedure?

jslivinski
01-24-2002, 12:35 PM
Thanks for sharing this information.

hbquikcomjamesl
01-24-2002, 01:41 PM
Well, you get on a two-year waiting list, then you pay a $5k initiation fee, and then $2k per year (on top of the initiation fee), then . . . .

Or is that Club 33. :)

Pass? It used to mean going to Guest Relations at least half an hour before you planned to actually set foot inside the gate, then fill out a bunch of paperwork, then they snap a Polaroid (with a 4-eyed ID camera), punch out one for your pass and one for the file copy of your paperwork, then laminate everything, then you finally make it in the gate.

Since they actually started marketing passes, it's gotten much easier. I believe you just buy it at the ticket booth, then take it to either the Bank of Main Street or (if it's open) the Pass Processing Center in the Plaza Pavilion restaurant, any time before you leave the park, and fill out the paperwork, have your picture snapped digitally, and have your pass made up.

BELLEH5
01-24-2002, 09:15 PM
Can you buy an AP at a local Disney Store? and how many of you spent $200 for the Premium Annual Pass?

MonorailMan
01-24-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Squinky
less than two years until I can click on that button..... must.... wait....

anyhoo, seeing as my 16th birthday (if it seems like this ((my liscense (((I KNOW!!! I have never learned to spell lice-ense))), which=ability to drive to disneyland which=AP which equals trups once a week!!! ((((okay, maybe twice a month...)))) has become an obsession..... it's because it has.) is less than 2 years away, could someone explain the AP buying and processing procedure?

I'm in the same boat, only when I get my permit me and mom are going down, and I'm getting an AP!

Still can't wait :D

Morrigoon
01-24-2002, 11:22 PM
Belleh5: if you read my response in the "Which AP?" thread, you'll see why a premium makes the most sense financially

bluepearl
01-24-2002, 11:36 PM
BELLEH5: When I read the thread, part of your question wasn't answered. If it is by the time this is posted, sorry for the redundance. Anyhoo, last I remember, APs are not available at the stores. You'll have to go to the park to purchase your AP. I first had the two-park deluxe (and paid extra for the parking), but upgraded to the premium when the prices changed. And I LOVE it! I love having the ability to go whenever I please, plus get those discounts and parking!

Rallymonkey23
01-25-2002, 10:38 AM
Personally, I don't think the Annual Passholders page tells us anything we don't already know.

Ace
01-27-2002, 10:12 AM
how do AP fastpasses work?

MammaSilva
01-27-2002, 10:26 AM
the same as all other fast pass.....you swipe your AP and get your FP out of the machine..

BELLEH5
01-29-2002, 08:33 PM
[B]BLUEPEARL-Thank you so much for the info:) That sucks now I have to wait unitl April to buy an AP, luckly I booked my hotel rm.
And congrats once again. What area are you working in? c u this spring.