PDA

View Full Version : Quick Trip report: I've lost it... my mum too...

RemainSeatedPlease
04-21-2005, 06:20 PM
We got to stay at the Californian Hotel..somehow my mother pulled off calling in a grabbing someone's cancelation and for a fairly good price with out AP!

The only different things we did was I rode HM all by myself and we went to downtown disney and saw SinCity and Sahara..there is no one in those theaters! And all week the park closed early soo we hung Downtown and saw some test fireworks!

Did the House Of Blues move??..I could have sworn it was where the tortilla jo's place is now..my dad does not belive me..please tell me i'am not even more crazy!

I got a mini tiger in the emporium (that i suppose is supposed to go on your fridge)...and I carried him around with my everywhere, and I took a picture of him in front of everywhere, and he went on all of the rides with us...and I couldn't stop saying aww tigggger...and my mom joined in too...We write in a trip journal about all of the vacations we go on (which I had to start up..mum was too lazy)..but I told her to write something in it too and she wrote..and i quote "My favorite part of the trip was when tigger wanted to go on the matterhorn and I said alright"...haha!...but we had a super fun trip, and took a zillion pictures..half of mine were of tiger, here's Some tigger pics (http://www.flickr.com/photos/69827267@N00/?saved=1) ..it is pretty funny/cute/crazy-person that has disney fever... :D

Buzz lightyear was super fun, but some of the pics we e-mailed home didn't show up..and i double checked when I put my e-mail adress in! So are the shapes worth different points...I know there is a thread for this somewhere..

Oh yeaa, and when we went to see Golden Dreams for the first time, I saw that they showed Steve Jobbs and Wozniak come up with the computer..That is at my school (but not filmed there) but they were at Homestead High school when they figured it all out...they should have filmed it at our school! that would have been cool, and you know, we don't have any kind of plaque or anything at school for them..u would think we would have something...

..and I had Maxwell's Silver Hammer stuck in my head the entire trip..cuz we heard it in the car right before we got out!..so I was singing it all over the park

So it was a fun quick trip..which I am happy that I convinced my mum into..I mean we do have AP's...or at least that was my argument...

Hakuna Makarla
04-21-2005, 06:23 PM
OMG ( its ogh my gosh) I loved the pictures so much!! I would have never thought to do that and man I just loved them! can I have one for my album? I love them so much!!!
Sounds like a great trip, thanks for sharing!!!!

RemainSeatedPlease
04-21-2005, 06:29 PM
I would have never thought to do that and man I just loved them! can I have one for my album?

lol, I don't even know how i thought too...of course you can have one!...lol, I'am glad somene else thinks it's cute..I have like 50 pics of him..mom said it was the best "toy" I ever had..and I found him when I was 17... :rolleyes:

SCUBAbe
04-21-2005, 06:29 PM
wow..it you had a great time. I love the tigger pics. that is a great idea..:)

SallySkellington
04-21-2005, 06:39 PM
The Tigger pics are so cute! :D

Rhiannon8404
04-21-2005, 06:40 PM
I love the Tigger pics! They remind me of Snow. My sister has a small stuffed polar bear named Snow that she takes on all her trips. She always takes pics of Snow doing stuff like your pics of Tigger.

Glad you're having fun!

Hakuna Makarla
04-21-2005, 06:42 PM
Man I am so laughing at how well this came out. I really wisdh I had thought of that! Hey coaster, when you go take a stuffed animal and take some pics like remainseated did!! I love this idea!! way cutter then just some regular old pictures :)

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
04-21-2005, 06:51 PM
The tigger pics are totally cute and fun, glad "he" had such a good time.

RemainSeatedPlease
04-21-2005, 08:06 PM
But did the house of blues move spots???..and has anyone ever seen the moving trash can in TL..? we finally saw a cool thing there!

hlbtimes2
04-21-2005, 09:03 PM
Tigger looks like he had a really enjoyable trip.

Wesley815
04-21-2005, 09:14 PM
But did the house of blues move spots? and has anyone ever seen the moving trash can in TL..?Nope, always been there. :)

Yeah "Push" is pretty cool, lots of guests love him... and it's really funny when he's just sitting there and then all of the sudden moves or talks when someone throws trash away.

RemainSeatedPlease
04-21-2005, 10:08 PM
aw bummer...i could have sworn house of blues moved spots...now i lost the bet with my dad...no need to tell him though eh ;)

CrazyTrain
04-22-2005, 09:42 AM
I can't see the pics 'cuz the site's down for maintainence, but I love doing stuff like what you did with Tigger. (well, I love it when I'm with people who do that *LOL*). Your avatar pic's cute!

I have'nt seen pUSH yet! I've been looking for him, too. :(

sjcivilady
04-22-2005, 11:19 AM
Taking Tigger to Disneyland is toooo cute!!! The way he looks like he's really excited really makes the pics great. Our puppet ministry couple at church took a couple of the puppets to Disneyland once and brought back pics to show the kids. I had forgotten all about it - thanks for the great idea, can't wait to try it on my next vacation. :)