PDA

View Full Version : Shuttles to Universal from Disney area hotels

ionfreeway
01-14-2002, 06:47 AM
We're going to be in the DLR in March and want to visit USH. We're staying at the Sheraton Anaheim. Do any of you know if there is a shuttle service from the anaheim hotels to Universal or vice versa? I really don't want to rent a car and the public transportation thing really isn't all that appealling. Maybe this post is better suited to the Universal forum, but I figured I'd try here first. thanks for any help or advice!

JoeCanadian
01-14-2002, 02:23 PM
Well, from what I understand, you phone the 1800 number, pre-purchase tickets and then they arrange for a bus to pick you up at your hotel. That bus takes you to a depot right outside Disneyland where you'll board another bus that takes you to USH. Pretty clumsy really, and with a short window to enjoy the park, I didn't find it "convenient". I believe the bus leaves around 9am at the depot and comes back at 4:30. They drop you off directly at your hotel though.

If you take the shuttle look out for a hilarious driver named Cliff. Funniest, and nicest, guy I've ever met.

Should probobly bump this to another board...