PDA

View Full Version : March crowds 2006

Wiggler
04-20-2005, 09:59 AM
We have a west coast wedding to attend in March, and I have planted the idea of going to DL and DCA into my husbands head. We will be there probably early in the week (M.-W. if I have my say!), so will the crowds be bad? Easter is in April next year, so I hope that helps some. I was an airline "brat" who visited DL at least once a year (we're from Ohio, too!)while growing up, and I miss it. WDW is not the same. I want to take my 3 year old daughter on Alice in Wonderland, my childhood favorite. Fantasyland is so much better at DL. I have got to work on Daddy, so we can go! :)

bradk
04-20-2005, 10:24 AM
traditionally, it's the month surrounding easter, not necessarily march itself (although it nicely carried itself throughout april anyway this year). as long as you go 2 weeks before easter, it should be very reasonable.

Hawaiian Cinderella
04-20-2005, 11:04 AM
When are you planning to go Wiggler?? We are planning to be there March 26 -- April 1. That is Spring Break for us here in Hawaii. My cousin's wife's family is planning a large family reunion in DL during that week. We plan on doing DL Mon -- Fri and hopefully the crowds won't be so bad.....CAN'T WAIT.....sigh...it seems so far off.... :(

splashmtnlvr
04-20-2005, 11:50 AM
I will be there March 4 - 12th.. It will be the first time in 30 years that my Mom, two Sisters and I will be at the park together. I have been since 1976 they have not. One of my Sisters lives in Houston, TX and her kids will be on Spring Break that week.. I am hoping the west coast will not be :p

Here in Oregon the Spring Breaks are usually the middle to the end of March if that helps at all.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
04-20-2005, 01:12 PM
Depends on when spring break is for AZ and CA. Lots of Arizona residents travel to CA for spring break, short drive or a cheap flight for them. If it is around spring break you can expect the parks to be busier than say, late Feb.