PDA

View Full Version : My DCA Mission:

MonorailMan
01-13-2002, 08:35 PM
My Mission (I allready accepted it):

To get me and my family into DCA for free, before I get my AP. (The Legal way [No Sneaking In]). I have entered every contest I have found for free DCA tickets, but no luck. :( I must get in for free. :)

You will self reply after reading this message for 5 seconds. :D

HondaBoy
01-13-2002, 08:55 PM
I'd say just ask a cast member on this board politley and they'll most likely sign you guys in. I mean they did extend the main entrance passes to be able to sign in 16 times instead of 12 (I should have took advantage of this before I left). Best time to sign you in is right before his/her shift. I would be glad to do it if I get rehired.

MonorailMan
01-14-2002, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by HondaBoy
I'd say just ask a cast member on this board politley and they'll most likely sign you guys in. I mean they did extend the main entrance passes to be able to sign in 16 times instead of 12 (I should have took advantage of this before I left). Best time to sign you in is right before his/her shift. I would be glad to do it if I get rehired.

I was thinkig of this, be then I would be selfish, becase If I ask, everyone who dosn't own an AP will ask then after this it will be all my fault, I'll never get to post again, and DLR will never let me in again. (Ok Maybe I'm a little paranoid.) But I don't want to make it feel like all I came to this board for was for a free trip to DCA. Now, If I were the only person on this board without an AP I'd ask.

Lacrosse Boy
01-15-2002, 03:38 PM
I personally think that all of those contests are hoaxes anways. I have yet to see or hear of someone winning one of them!

dghosthost
01-15-2002, 04:03 PM
Our local Albertsons had a contest a long time ago, a ticket a day, and an aquantance won. However, she doesn't want to go to DCA, so last I heard she let them expire.

She told me that she was going to see if she could turn them into Disneyland Park tickets, but don't know if she did.

They literally could not give them away.

Ace
01-16-2002, 08:17 PM
I won a bicycle in a contest at Wendy's. Not liking fast food, I spent the 30 minute visit filling out hose cards where you put your name and address and all that.... it was a shiny bike, too. not top of the line, but hey! it was free.

my DCA mission....

don't puke. with or without going on a fast ride.

Nigel2
01-16-2002, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Lacrosse Boy
I personally think that all of those contests are hoaxes anways. I have yet to see or hear of someone winning one of them!

Obviously you haven't been paying attention, when Regis and Kelly were here ABC7 was doing a contest for free tickets (lots of them) to attend the taping (which included admission) at DCA and a few of the MPers won.

Mouse
01-17-2002, 05:41 PM
Once I won a SEGA Genesis game system from Blockbuster video. I just filled out one card and a few months later there was a package for me at my door step with a shinny black console.