PDA

View Full Version : The 50th

kbanmen
04-19-2005, 06:20 PM
i am sooooooo looking forward to the 50th. I work at DCA as you all know. This week we are going to be issued our GOLD name tags.. I am soooo excited about that one. Then on the 4th when disneyland will be closed, I found out US as CM can go over there...as part of the crowd... We of course have to wear our costumes

I am just soooooo excited to be a bit of this celebration, thought I would share it with everyone :)

SilverStyle
04-19-2005, 07:22 PM
i am sooooooo looking forward to the 50th. I work at DCA as you all know. This week we are going to be issued our GOLD name tags.. I am soooo excited about that one. Then on the 4th when disneyland will be closed, I found out US as CM can go over there...as part of the crowd... We of course have to wear our costumes

I am just soooooo excited to be a bit of this celebration, thought I would share it with everyone :)

Yep, we get our gold name tags this week and yes on the 4th we can go over as a preview of the celebration. However I dont think have to be in costume, because it will be a press event. What dept do you work in, I am over in DCA.

Earkid
04-19-2005, 07:34 PM
Hi Kelly,

I haven't seen ya around in a while. How are ya doing? That is so cool about your new gold name tag. Can you post a pic or a scan of your new tag when you get it?

kbanmen
04-19-2005, 07:34 PM
I am in DCA as well but 3rd shift we were todl only incostume

I want my gold name TAGS

passthepixiedust
04-19-2005, 09:29 PM
Wow ! I am soooo envious of all you who are lucky enough to be CMs ! What a great job ! I mean, I know it must have its downside like all jobs, but really, the opportunity to be part of the magic every day must be incredible !

Lucky you guys !

Disney Vault
04-19-2005, 09:47 PM
I am in DCA as well but 3rd shift we were todl only incostume

I want my gold name TAGS
That is interesting. I never would have guessed that 3rd shift would wear name tags. Or is it just for a keep sake?

SilverStyle
04-20-2005, 12:04 AM
If you didnt know already for DisneyLine, this is how are name tags are going to look. Not to bad IMO, but it has the hire date on it, hate to be class of 05 n00bie :p
Golden Nametag (http://mysite.verizon.net/jumiester/nametag.jpg)

evilchild666
04-20-2005, 12:08 AM
I have a question. I will be working at Disneyland this summer and I was wondering if cast members are allowed to keep their name tags or if there is anyway to get a copy of it.

AVP
04-20-2005, 06:23 AM
and yes on the 4th we can go over as a preview of the celebration. However I dont think have to be in costume, because it will be a press event.That's really interesting - several of my CM friends were told that being inside Disneyland on 5/4 unless you were on shift was grounds for termination. No coming in before your shift, or staying after your shift, unless you had a valid admission ticket (like the AP contest). I wonder why the discrepancy.

AVP

SilverStyle
04-20-2005, 10:44 AM
I have a question. I will be working at Disneyland this summer and I was wondering if cast members are allowed to keep their name tags or if there is anyway to get a copy of it.

Sure u can keep them, I was thinking of getting an extra one, but they are like 5 bucks!!!

As for May 4th it is blackout date :(

sunfun94
04-20-2005, 10:47 AM
That is interesting. I never would have guessed that 3rd shift would wear name tags. Or is it just for a keep sake?

all cast has to wear name tags...

Jeremiah
04-20-2005, 11:05 AM
If you didnt know already for DisneyLine, this is how are name tags are going to look. Not to bad IMO, but it has the hire date on it, hate to be class of 05 n00bie

Hey nothing wrong with class of 2005!!!!! Also it is starting to sound like everyone can go into the park on the 4th!!!

J

SilverStyle
04-20-2005, 01:42 PM
Hey nothing wrong with class of 2005!!!!! Also it is starting to sound like everyone can go into the park on the 4th!!!

J

Actually its a media event and selected few APs get to see the park on the 4th