PDA

View Full Version : Toon Town Question

SeansMom
04-18-2005, 06:50 PM
Okay...I know this was never a major attraction, but I was curious as to what happened to the Jolly Trolley in Toon Town? And what's with all the walls everywhere? We realized on our last trip that our son is now "too big" for most of TT, but from what we saw a lot of it was walled off. Anybody know???

Thanks!

Disney Vault
04-18-2005, 08:27 PM
Okay...I know this was never a major attraction, but I was curious as to what happened to the Jolly Trolley in Toon Town? And what's with all the walls everywhere? We realized on our last trip that our son is now "too big" for most of TT, but from what we saw a lot of it was walled off. Anybody know???

Thanks!
I know there are walls around Goofy's house because it was in pretty bad shape. And then walls around the mickey fountain. It seems there are just tons of walls everywhere right before May 5th so everything will look perfect. I think part of the problem with the Jolly Trolley was that there are just too many people in that small area for it to really run.

Disney Vault
04-18-2005, 08:29 PM
Go to the 4th picture on this page to see why Goofy's house in walled up. It needed help bad.

http://www.miceage.com/allutz/al040505d.htm