PDA

View Full Version : Open Attractions Schedule

BalooNumberTwo
04-17-2005, 12:28 PM
I don't know if its just me, but when traveling to DL in the mid to late 80's it seemed like there was never an issue of Attractions being closed. Now, it seems like the park is never more than maybe 50 to 60 percent up and running. I understand that maintence is a huge thing but does anyone know if there will ever be a time when all the majors are going to be working? I planning a trip sometime between sept and dec this year, and don't want to go to a disneyland that is only half open. Sorry if this sounds bitter, just seems like the whole experience is going down the tubes for the younger ones. You all seem like nice people, please inspire me or give me some hope. :confused:

Baloo#2 :

Disney Vault
04-17-2005, 12:34 PM
50 to 60%? I don't think so. There are way more attractions than that open. And if you want to go when most of the attractions are opened you need to visit during the summer. However this also means longer lines because more people will be there. I actually prefer going during a less busy time and having a few rides closed.

And it probably seems like so many rides are closed because of the 50th coming up. They are rushing to get everything all fixed up for the anniversary.

BalooNumberTwo
04-17-2005, 12:36 PM
Okay, so what your saying is that the only way to see the most rides open...wolud be to travel to the DL during the summer. Does DL plan most of its shutdowns during the fall winter season?

lauras5boys
04-17-2005, 01:53 PM
The most rides I have ever seen closed at once are 5...maybe 6. And they seem to do more refurbishment durning fall and spring. I'm guessing because those months are usually slower.