PDA

View Full Version : Returning merchandise at DL

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
04-17-2005, 08:26 AM
I bought the cutest anklet and the shop outside of Jungle Cruise, can't think of the name right now. It made it to Phoenix, and back to Idaho, we have moved back to ID for spring and summer. I went to put it on yesterday and as I was removing the tape off the back, it just fell apart. Beads everywhere! I gathered as many as I could and put them in a baggy. I think I may still have my receipt, but was wondering how Disneyland is with regards to returns? I just want to exchange it. Anyone had experience with this.
On another note, the Bambi backpack, that is just the cutest, that I bought specifically for my May 5th trip, still had the little white ink thingy, that is supposed to go off if you leave the store with it, on it!! Thankfully they were able to remove it at the Disney Store. Funny thing, the manager at The Disney Store told me that I was the second person that week that had purchased something at DLR and the ink thingy was left on it!!

Earkid
04-17-2005, 08:31 AM
Hi MommyTo,

My mom bought a purse that had beads on it. It was the one that had an old cartoon image of Minnie doing the hula. By the time she got home the beads were falling off. It appears they were sewn onto the purse with a flimsy cloth thread instead of a nylon-type thread. I emailed DL and they gave me an address to send it back and they wanted a CC# so they could reimburse me the costs for shipping both ways. They were very nice about it.

CrazyTrain
04-17-2005, 08:54 AM
You might want to look at this thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=40417) as well :)

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
04-17-2005, 08:59 AM
Thanks. I will email them and ask if they think I could just exchange it when I am there on the 5th!
Thanks for the link to the other thread too! Didn't see that! hehe