PDA

View Full Version : Two-day Ticket Deals?

CrazyTrain
04-15-2005, 07:27 AM
I have friends who might be coming out here on their honeymoon April 26th and 27th. Are there any special 2-day deals? It seems like everything's 3-day and up.
Thanks much! :fez:

bradk
04-15-2005, 07:34 AM
just the 2fer i believe, which of course is available for purchase by socal residents and is intended to be used by socal residents.

for a little bit more money, you can get a 2-for-1 day hopper through the website, but that's also for socal residents.

if you're playing it straight (assuming they're not from socal), you might as well buy 3 day hoppers at kid's prices. that way you still get the early entry and ESPN cards and the differential is only a few bucks from 2 day adult hoppers.

stan4d_steph
04-15-2005, 08:08 AM
I have friends who might be coming out here on their honeymoon April 26th and 27th. Are there any special 2-day deals?Check out the discounts listed on the MousePlanet DL Update here (http://www.mouseplanet.com/parkupdates/dlr/dlr050411.htm#Discounts).

CrazyTrain
04-16-2005, 08:00 AM
Thanks for the help!
They ended up getting a better airfare/hotel deal to Orlando, so they're taking a quick trip down there to go to Epcot! But they're going to try to get out here later this year! :D