PDA

View Full Version : Crowds May 19-May 27

celinas mommy
04-13-2005, 07:28 AM
Hello all -- I have been getting and using information from this site for a while now, and finally got brave enough to post a question of my own.

My family and I will be going to DLR during the week of may 19 - May 27 just wondering what the crowds might be the week before Memorial Day Weekend?

Also my DH and myself have PAP but this year we will need to do something for my daughter who just turned 3. Which is better buying the Park Hopper and then upgrading to the Dexlue. I believe that the Dexlue pass has a blockout day during our visit?

Any information would be great.

bradk
04-13-2005, 07:31 AM
should be the best time to be there between now and september.

if you can avoid the 27th, i would, but if you're going to be there long enough, it shouldn't matter then.

if a park hopper can avoid you having to pay another $30 to bypass a blockout day, then by all means, buy the hopper and then upgrade on or after the blockout date. it'll save you $30 in the long run, plus you'll get a $10 ESPN game card out of it.

ima_mickeyfan
04-13-2005, 07:42 AM
it amazes me on how much information people have here on this site.. I have enjoyed learning so much from everyone around here! :)

bradk
04-13-2005, 08:03 AM
oh. and i'll be there too, so it's definitely the best time of year to go. how could i have forgotten to mention that?

celinas mommy
04-20-2005, 06:54 AM
Thanks for the info....... Can't wait until we actually leave..