PDA

View Full Version : Mysteries tour

disnymom
04-11-2005, 09:59 AM
has anyone heard of the "Disney's Mysteries, Myths & Legends" tour?
have you been on it?

Andrew
04-11-2005, 10:01 AM
Here (http://www.mouseplanet.com/more/mm041102avp.htm) is MousePlanet's review of the tour as presented last November.

bradk
04-11-2005, 10:10 AM
in case you're asking because of disney magazine, you should know that it's a seasonal tour and there are no plans for it to return until october (?) of this year. at least as far as i know. the magazine was in error about reports of it becoming a daily experience.

reviews about it have been very mixed. it's probably worth it alone (when the time comes) just for the opportunity to be in the park after close.

disnymom
04-11-2005, 10:52 AM
well the reviews weren't very good and that is a hugh disappointment, and yes i was asking because of the magazine. you should have seen the excitement around my house when we read that article. oh well.

Wendi
04-11-2005, 11:50 AM
has anyone heard of the "Disney's Mysteries, Myths & Legends" tour? Yes.

have you been on it?Yes.

It was cool, but I think I'd probably have enjoyed A Walk In Walt's Footsteps more.

sdfilmcritic
04-11-2005, 05:33 PM
I heard of it. I went on it. I was scared. :eek:

For those others who also attended our MP Official Tour:
"Following the leader. The leader. We're following the leader. Where ever he may go!"

cstephens
04-11-2005, 05:35 PM
it's probably worth it alone (when the time comes) just for the opportunity to be in the park after close.

Actually, for that alone, no it's not. There are lots of other opportunities for that sort of thing. I didn't hate the tour, but it definitely should have been more appropriately advertised. If they'd not by omission led me to believe that it was a DL-related tour, I wouldn't have been disappointed that it wasn't a DL-related tour. They also didn't tell me that there would be a pointless foot race during the course of the tour.