04-10-2005, 11:41 PM
http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/477147

ENJOY! :fez:

Hakuna Makarla
04-11-2005, 06:59 AM
Thank you!! as always I love them!!!!!

gothemi
04-11-2005, 07:16 AM
Thank you for sharing Darkbeer. I look forward to the updates.

Disney Vault
04-11-2005, 10:25 AM
I love these photo updates :D It seems like there have been so many lately, I am so happy.

TikiGeek
04-11-2005, 10:40 AM
Thanks DB! I'm glad I'm not the only one who goes to DL and takes pictures of baby ducks. ;)

olegc
04-11-2005, 11:14 AM
No offense to the great work that Darkbeer does for all of our enjoyment - but where are pictures of people? Some of the best "moments" a frequent visitor can have is watching others experience some joy or excitement for a first time encounter. The boy who watches his ice cream melt all over his hands, the little girl who's eyes fill with wonder when she sees the princesses, the grandfather helping along his grandchildren into or out of a ride vehicle. The smile of a parent who feels a great moment of joy in watching their child.

As someone who goes to the park alot - and takes a TOn of photos, I would have thought that there would be some of these images once in a while... just one man's opinion...

Keep 'em coming! I love all the photos...

Earkid
04-11-2005, 11:36 AM
No offense to the great work that Darkbeer does for all of our enjoyment - but where are pictures of people? Some of the best "moments" a frequent visitor can have is watching others experience some joy or excitement for a first time encounter. The boy who watches his ice cream melt all over his hands, the little girl who's eyes fill with wonder when she sees the princesses, the grandfather helping along his grandchildren into or out of a ride vehicle. The smile of a parent who feels a great moment of joy in watching their child.

As someone who goes to the park alot - and takes a TOn of photos, I would have thought that there would be some of these images once in a while... just one man's opinion...

Keep 'em coming! I love all the photos...Actually, those kinds of pics don't really mean anything to me if I don't know the people involved. I think those moments translate better on video but not so good in stills. JMHO

Darkbeer
04-13-2005, 08:04 PM
There is also issues of publically posting photos of those folks who you don't know....

I tend to try and keep the photos of people down to a minimum, and actually delete some that feature folks I don't know that are too much of a focus in the photo....

SCUBAbe
04-13-2005, 08:20 PM

Keep 'em coming! I love all the photos...

I wouldn't post pictures of people on the internet without their knowledge. If someone gets into a shot of my child or family thats one thing, btu I usually blur them out. there's also privacy issues and model releases....that may only be if they are used for profit though....