PDA

View Full Version : Yay! We're going to Disneyland!

RemainSeatedPlease
04-10-2005, 05:38 PM
Yay...I managed to squeeze a trip out of my mother for my spring break..April 18-21, we're stayin at HoJo's for the fist time, we stayed next door to it last time at the Fairfield. But we're just drivin down for a nice trip (8 long hours..perhaps shorter if me and mum drive fast), try and do some things we haven't before..Any sugestions for unusual stuff?..I also convinced her to let me bring the nice camera so i can take abunch of cool pictures, especially of all the cool lamps that are everywhere! So yea, just excited..and it's the first time we are going and I get to share the driving..oh goodie :D

tink's mom
04-10-2005, 06:13 PM
Lucky you! that's great!

Take me with you!!!J/K

No really...take me please!

;)

SallySkellington
04-10-2005, 06:13 PM
Lucky! :fez:

RemainSeatedPlease
04-10-2005, 07:28 PM
hehe, we'll just have to pick everyone up on the way..and cram into our tiny vehicle... :D

Hakuna Makarla
04-10-2005, 07:32 PM
oh man, I am so happy for ya! Wish I was going back, I feel a loss now that I am back home ( my feet do feel better though :) )

Rhiannon8404
04-10-2005, 07:47 PM
Yay! How fun for you! Where are you driving from? I ask because it's about 7-8 hrs from Sacramento. We try to do the leave really early in the morning (like 5am) to help avoid traffic. It really seems to cut down the driving time.