PDA

View Full Version : We leave in 18 days... thought I would share my itinerary with you.

slanders
04-10-2005, 05:16 AM
We leave on April 28th from Alberta, Canada. We leave our home quite early (3 am) in order to make it to the airport and catch our 7 am flight. So, we get to LA quite early.

Thursday.....we will go to the hotel and store our luggage. Find a grocery store and pick up a few things for breakfasts and snacks at the hotel. Then maybe we will wander around Downtown Disney and check out the shops. When we can we will check into the hotel and get settled. I made Dinner reservations for 4:30 pm at the Rainforest cafe. I am sure we will be in bed early.

Friday....our first day at Disney. I have reservations at Goofy's Kitchen for a 7:50 am breakfast. Cant' wait and I hope we see lots of characters. This is our first day at the park (we have 3 day passes) so we have no real plan. I just kinda of wanted to go on whatever we can, see what we want and do what the kids want for the first day. Then I can develop a plan for the other 2 days. If we need to we will head back to the hotel in the afternoon for a break. Friday night is our night to watch the Electrical parade. I can't wait. This is one of my favorite things.

Saturday.....our day off from the park. Today I am hoping we head to Newport beach and let the kids see the ocean and explore the beach and boardwalk. For Saturday night we have reservations for the Medival Times Dinner. My 7 yr old son can't wait for that.

Sunday....second day at the park. Hopefully, we have more of a plan for today. WE also have reservations for Priority seating on the Balcony for the 9pm Fantasmic Show. YAY.

Monday.....third day at the park and last day. Will try to get everything in that we want to.

Tuesday.....we leave today to go home but we have a later flight so we have most of the morning and early afternoon to hang out. Not sure yet what we will do. Maybe ESPN zone or something.

So, that is our plans. I have been to DL twice. Once when I was young and once when I graduated high school 15 yrs ago. My dh has never been nor have my kids (7 and 4). I am very excited.

Thanks to you all for all the tips and such. I have written down everything and will take it all with me.

Sonja

rentayenta
04-10-2005, 06:59 AM
Your plans sound great! Some fleixbitly with some "set in stone" plans as well. I'm sure you will have a magical trip! :)

CoasterChickie
04-10-2005, 12:27 PM
It sounds like you have a great trip planned. I hope you'll write all about it when you return so we can hear how it went!! :)

bradk
04-10-2005, 12:41 PM
don't forget to sign up with the espn zone mvp club before you go.

http://www.mvpclub.espnzone.com

jennia
04-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Brad THANKS for the heads up on the ESPN Zone!!! DS is anxiously awaiting our next trip now so he can cash in on all "my" goodies!

Sonja, your itinerary sounds like fun. We usually have a casual plan too. I don't like to try and plan every last minute of our Disneyland visits. We seem to enjoy it more when there's that hang loose attitude!!! :D

slanders
04-10-2005, 06:00 PM
don't forget to sign up with the espn zone mvp club before you go.

http://www.mvpclub.espnzone.com

Good to find out these things. Can't wait for my goodies.

beaver state rich
04-11-2005, 12:01 AM
Is there a fee for the espnzone deal?

bradk
04-11-2005, 03:09 AM
not the mvp thing. from what others have said, they don't even require a credit card number or anything.

jennia
04-11-2005, 07:30 AM
No fee, but it does expire in 30 days

CrazyTrain
04-11-2005, 06:04 PM
Easy pickup as well. It's a super great deal!