PDA

View Full Version : Space Mountain queue pictures

Pages : [1] 2

Disneyfreak
04-10-2005, 12:14 AM
Thx goes out to Mythioisgoofy on micechat. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/initialfriend/HALL1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/initialfriend/ENDHALL2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/initialfriend/BEGHALL3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/initialfriend/MIDHALL3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/initialfriend/NEWSM1.jpg

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
04-10-2005, 06:55 AM
Very cool!
Guess it was time to get rid of the rubber circled floors! LOL

Captain Josh
04-10-2005, 09:08 AM
Wow, Shiny.

I wonder if you can still stick pennies to the walls?

Disney Vault
04-10-2005, 09:17 AM
I want to ride this again so bad. Did anyone read the article at miceage.com about Space Mountain Mission 2 at Disneyland Paris? They talk about some of the new affects and I wonder if we will be getting some of the same thing.

TikiGeek
04-10-2005, 10:51 AM
It's much blurrier than I remember :D It looks like a lot of stainless steel. Cool!

jennia
04-10-2005, 11:06 AM
I love these sneak peaks!!! Thanks! I cannot wait to get on Space Mountain again.

splashmtngurl
04-10-2005, 05:23 PM
is the attraction completly different from the old one? i hardly remember space mounting :(

Viva La Disney
04-10-2005, 05:29 PM
Wow, Shiny.

I wonder if you can still stick pennies to the walls?

I hope so, I love doing that! :D

RStar
04-11-2005, 06:11 AM
i hardly remember space mounting

:eek: You can't do that in Disneyland! ;)

I was wondering if we would have a SM2 myself. I hear they have some new projections in our ride that could be borrowed from them, and some kind of new entry effect, but not anything as big as what Paris got. What a shame to not due such a grand make over for the original ride durring the biggest celebration at the original park.

So it looks like we will get something in the middle of what we had and what Paris got.

disneyhound
04-11-2005, 06:23 AM
It's much blurrier than I remember...
My thought as well, might have to get a new perscription for my space helmet!

Subsonic
04-11-2005, 09:01 AM
Darn, I find myself reading about and viewing the pics of Space Mountain and I don't know if I want to spoil anything.. It would be cool to experience it without knowing what to expect. What should I do? :)

ksejr1
04-11-2005, 11:19 AM
thanks disneyfreak, now i''m really excited, i cant wait :D

Mommy2NicknMax
04-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Very cool! Thanks for posting the pics!

Disney Vault
04-11-2005, 12:51 PM
I wonder how he/she got those pictures. Does Mythioisgoofy work there or was it a guest who could have snuck in?

Disneyfreak
04-11-2005, 04:03 PM
I wonder how he/she got those pictures. Does Mythioisgoofy work there or was it a guest who could have snuck in?

Said a friend got them but didn't elaborate. I dont see how they could sneak in without being noticed.

ahecht
04-13-2005, 09:45 AM
links are dead

Disneyfreak
04-13-2005, 10:40 AM
The guy took them off. :(

ToursbabeC3po
04-13-2005, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the pictures.
Captain Josh love your picture! :)
((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))
Toursbabe

ToursbabeC3po
04-13-2005, 12:08 PM
The person that took these pictures most likely was afraid that they would get fired and asked them to be removed. Any pictures that are taken behind a fence at Disney that you can not take standing flat on your feet on the opposite side of the wall can get you fired or you pass revoked. So those of you who take pictures make sure you are not standing on a bench or climbing on walls and you won't get in trouble!
Toursbabe

Captain Josh
04-13-2005, 12:43 PM
The person that took these pictures most likely was afraid that they would get fired and asked them to be removed. Any pictures that are taken behind a fence at Disney that you can not take standing flat on your feet on the opposite side of the wall can get you fired or you pass revoked. So those of you who take pictures make sure you are not standing on a bench or climbing on walls and you won't get in trouble!
Toursbabe
Well, it might be okay for the guests...but us CM's are sworn to secrecy....no really. ;)

ToursbabeC3po
04-13-2005, 12:47 PM
Well, it might be okay for the guests...but us CM's are sworn to secrecy....no really. ;)
I think I know who this is. I used to work at the park until about three months ago. Spent ALOT of time at tours the last year or so. A lot of cast members called me Barbie :-)

Christiii
04-13-2005, 01:04 PM
so this is looking about ready from the sign and the line completed..which I figure would be one of the last things.....does anyone know if its opening in May or do we have to wait for July :(

ToursbabeC3po
04-13-2005, 01:13 PM
so this is looking about ready from the sign and the line completed..which I figure would be one of the last things.....does anyone know if its opening in May or do we have to wait for July :(
As of a month ago it was May. I talk to a Mech. That has been working on the project. But! A lot of things can change in a month!

Christiii
04-13-2005, 01:35 PM
oh my gosh...I would be soooooo happy!!
Im coming to Disneyland May 12 - 16th for my looooooong awaited trip to Club 33 (my personal Holy Grail) and it would be so so great if the Mountain was open!! I was there the weekend they closed it...and had a fast pass for it and thought..nah...Ill just ride it tommorow..and then the next day...POOF!!! closed for two years!!! not on any refurb schedules or anything...I just about died right at the sign when I read it:eek:

TP2000
04-13-2005, 04:26 PM
Back in March, Matt Ouimet told a large assembly of local and State politicians and accompanying media that Space Mountain would open ahead of the original schedule on July 15th, 2005. That opening date was widely and prominently reported in local newspapers, and online at all of the major websites; Mouseplanet, Laughingplace, Miceage, Mouseinfo, Mousehub, etc., etc.

Space Mountain opens July 15th, 2005.