PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Mouse pretzels...?

sandrajamrock
04-09-2005, 11:25 AM
Can anyone tell me if I can find Mickey Mouse pretzels (the big soft ones) at Disneyland or Downtown Disney? My husband loves soft pretzels and I thought that Mickey Mouse shaped pretzels would be a great treat for him... we are staying at Grand Californian Hotel , concierge level and I thought it would be nice to have them waiting for him for when we arrive at the hotel. Is this even possible and do they exisit? ;)

jon80flt
04-09-2005, 11:34 AM
Can anyone tell me if I can find Mickey Mouse pretzels (the big soft ones) at Disneyland or Downtown Disney?

I'd assume they are at many locations, but, for sure, I have seen them at the vending cart right in front of the Castle in the Hub. They are at the same cart as the Turkey Drumsticks (YUM!) and the big Chimichangas.

If you are at Concierge (sp?) level, I'm sure they can arrange for them to be in your room when you arrive.

Have fun!
Jon

sandrajamrock
04-09-2005, 11:45 AM
Thanx ! :D

CrazyTrain
04-09-2005, 01:23 PM
There are pretzels along the water, too. Dunno if they're Mickey shaped??

Ther's a Wetzel's Pretzel's in DTD, but they're just regular shaped. :)

mkcbunny
04-09-2005, 01:56 PM
I have seen them at the vending cart right in front of the Castle in the Hub. They are at the same cart as the Turkey Drumsticks (YUM!) and the big Chimichangas.

So do the turkey legs live in front of the castle now on a regular basis? Last time I was at the park [Jan '04], they were off by the Matterhorn, on the back path there. I'm going in May with my husband, who has never been to DLR, and I have to find him a turkey leg. :)

sdfilmcritic
04-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Oh, this thread makes me think of the Mickey Mouse sourdough bread loaf I still haven't tried out yet.

Agent
04-10-2005, 10:39 AM
My kids love the pretzels. We know of these spots: Disneyland, Coke Corner Refreshment "restaurant" on Main Street, vendor outside the Golden Horseshoe, vendor on the Small World Promenade. DCA - the above mentioned vendor on Paradise Pier.

They also sell them at Whitewater Snacks at the Grand. If you want them waiting in the room, that should be very convenient!! Have a great trip!!!

Wendi
04-10-2005, 10:45 AM
To me, the point of the soft pretzel is that they are warm and soft when you get them. If they are waiting in the room, they won't be... does your hubby mind?

sandrajamrock
04-10-2005, 12:43 PM
Thats a good point...he tends to be bit fussy ! I just really want something there waiting for him when we arrive ...to add to the excitement for him. I am the true Disney fan and this will only be his second trip (last one was in Dec. ). I just want to do something nice for him for putting with my obsession (sp ?) . He isnt much of a fan for sweets ... can anyone think of anything else... ;)