PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland.com Discount Coupons with 3,4,5 day Pass purchase

Power
04-08-2005, 06:41 PM
I was just about to purchase my 5 Day Park Hopper passes from AAA when I decided to take one last look through the typical purchase points (Disneyland.com, Arestravel, etc)

This may be a new offer but I don't remember seeing it before

Merchandise Coupon with Ticket Purchase (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/reserve/specialOffers/detail?name=TixMerchCouponSpecialOfferPage&year=null))

To summarize with your 3, 4, or 5 day park hopper pass or Citypass purchase you get a 10% off $50 or $20% off $100 Purchases in the parks, hotels and some DTD stores. These are merchandise coupons.

They remind me of the TOT coupons that were offered when you completed the TOT game for the opening last year. Those were easier just print off a few.

Considering my family usually drops $800-1000 in merchandise purchases when we go (I'm a sucker for those Goofy sour balls :) ) we can easily achive a savings of $160-200.

My question is has anyone else taken advantage of this offer and if so did you get 1 of each coupon per order or per ticket? I'll be purchasing 2 Adult and 2 Children tickets and would hope to get 4 @ %10 and 4 @ %20 coupons.

I'll guess I could simply order the tickets 1 at a time since the shipping from Disney is free but why put them and me through all that.

Anyone know for sure?

Power
04-19-2005, 04:16 PM
Followup: Sent a email to Disneyland Resort Ticketing & Reservations and received the following response. In sort your get one set of coupons per order. Not totally unexpected.

Thank you for taking the time to write us.

The merchandise coupon that you mention is only one per order. Savings are 10% off a single purchase of $50 or more(before tax) or 20% off a single purchase of $100 or more(before tax). Tickets must also be purchased online and sent to Guest via mail. Guests who select "Will-call" option will not receive a coupon.

If you have further questions, email us at ticketinquiries@disneyonline.com. Include your full name, order number, and email address for future correspondence.

Thank you,
Disneyland Resort Ticketing & Reservations