PDA

View Full Version : Best place to see Stitch

jennia
04-08-2005, 05:58 PM
Ds ***loves*** Stitch. Until I started reading this site, I had no idea that you could see the character. I think I'll schedule a character breakfast for DS's birthday where Lilo and Stitch are featured but in teh meantime, where is the best place to find Stitch (and Lilo) just wondering around the park (or parks)?

Captain Josh
04-08-2005, 06:03 PM
Off the top of my head, I can confirm seeing Stitch (I think) at the entrance to Adventureland every so often with Lilo...or maybe it was JUST Lilo...not so sure.

Marox3
04-08-2005, 06:09 PM
The Lilo and Stitch character breakfast was the best place for us. Stitch is also one of my DS favorite. We booked an early breakfast, around 7:15-7:30, which has light traffic. We had a lot of one-on-one time with Lilo, Stitch and Pluto. It was very enjoyable.

smartypants723
04-08-2005, 06:49 PM
Hmm...when I was at Disney's California Adventure, while wondering around near the Maliboomer attraction, I spotted Lilo and Stitch, taking pictures and playing with the kids.

I hope that helps. :)

ChipmunkStar
04-08-2005, 07:29 PM
Lilo and Stitch no longer visit in front of Adventureland. They now have a breakfast at PCH Grill in the mornings. When they visit in the park later, they're normally found in the Sun Plaza area of DCA.

Disney Vault
04-08-2005, 09:09 PM
If you want to see stitch you have to go to innoventions. You get to talk to stitch and I hear it is very impressive.

BWthespian
04-08-2005, 11:39 PM
OMG!!!!!! lol i was just gonna saY that, talking to the "ANIMATED" stitch in innoventions was the coolest thing ever lol im a 17 year old male and am obviously not verY easy to please lol, but that was the coolest thing ever.We must have beeen rambling on with eachother for like 20 minutes lol, and if there is a wait and u have children there is crayons and stuff to color, and at the end of yur conversation with stich he literally takes your picture. lol i remeber just getting so into it lol making a fool of myself just asking random questions, like when i asked him where lilo was ,he ran off and was calling out to her lol. DO IT WOMAN ITS AWESOME WHOOOOOOOOT:D

jennia
04-09-2005, 01:15 PM
DS stopped to play the games in front of the Stitch attractio you are referring to (I think) but there was no one in that back part. He happily played the Stitch related games on the computer and would have stayed there for hours!!! Thanks for the heads up, we'll have to visit again (and again?) until we catch that part of the attraction.

We did see Lilo one day there in the front of DCA but I didn't think to wait and see if Stitch appeared (or ask Lilo's handler) about him. She was on her way for a break and it would ahve been hard to chase her down!!! :D

Thanks so much for all the input. Our passes expire in July (unless I give in to the desire to ride Space Mountain and renew them........ again) and I'd love to catch Stitch before then. Your ifno will certainly help us!!

ChipmunkStar
04-09-2005, 04:07 PM
Actually, I was just informed today that rather than visiting at Sun Plaza in DCA, Lilo and Stitch now visit at Ariel's Grotto.