PDA

View Full Version : Park Inn and Suites

vmjess
04-08-2005, 02:32 PM
I am thinking of booking our September trip at The Park Inn and Suites- does anyone have positive or negative recent information to share? We are looking for the shortest walk (of course!) and can't afford to stay on property like we usually do. I have it narrowed down to this hotel but want reassurance before I book it!

Also- our choice is a deluxe room or a 1 room suite- anyone have experince- is it worth it to get the suite or is the deluxe room sufficient?

I did read the reviews on this board and tripadvisor, but want recent info from the real Disneyland insiders! :D

Thanks for the advice!!

mystycalchyk
04-08-2005, 02:40 PM
I'll be able to tell you in *checks siggie* 31 days, if that helps at all

scaeagles
04-08-2005, 02:41 PM
Before we became addicted to staying at the GCH a couple years ago, that's where we used to stay all the time.

How many people do you have going? When we used to stay there it was only 30 more for the suite than it was for the normal room (99 vs 129) - worth it for us with two kids.

Anyway, I highly recommend the property. Rooms are very big.

vmjess
04-08-2005, 03:20 PM
It is my Husband and I and our 5 and 7 year old sons- it is $185 more for the suite in our 5 night package- I am thingking the extra space for the kids to run around is worth it! I know several people who have stayed at this hotel and reccomend it, but I am used to the Disneyland Hotel and know that it won't compare. I decided that 5 days in the park staying at a off property resort is better than making our trip only two days and staying at the DLH. I really wanted to take my time at the parks this time and see all the little things that you don't notice when you are in a rush to get from attraction to attraction.