PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland merchandise online?

Cherene
04-07-2005, 08:37 PM
Is the merchandise that you see in Disneyland available online anywhere?
I could have swore I saw a toy my dd wanted in DL at the local store and now I can't find it! Can anyone help out?

bradk
04-07-2005, 08:47 PM
there's 4 basic sources for merchandise, all of which are somewhat exclusive:

Disney Store
World of Disney
Theme Parks
Disney Direct

it really would help to know what you saw to help try to track it down. Disney Direct has an online store (http://www.disneydirect.com), World of Disney also has one, but it really focuses on information on the New York store, not really an online shopping experience.

For theme park merchandise, you can try http://www.mouseshoppe.com which is a theme park shopping service. Anything beyond that, you can TRY contacting DelivEARS which is the mail order for Disneyland merchandise, but they usually can't help unless they know what you're buying.

Cherene
04-07-2005, 08:54 PM
Thank you! I knew about disneydirect, but that was it.

These were little princess dolls that resembled polly pockets. She fell in love with them and I am pretty sure I saw them at Target, but now I can't find them :( I thought it would be a great gift for later in the year.

bradk
04-07-2005, 08:56 PM
oh. ok. then there's everyplace else. they sort of have like big heads?

bradk
04-07-2005, 09:03 PM
i wanna say toys r us is the place to check, but my brain shut down hours ago. is what you're looking for something like this?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0002YB80K/qid=1112936403/sr=1-23/ref=sr_1_23/002-0303799-7080007?v=glance&s=toys

Cherene
04-07-2005, 09:07 PM
Very similar to this, but they look better :)

They also had two heads, I guess you can change their hair styles that way

WITron
04-07-2005, 09:23 PM
You may want to try Ebay. There is alot of Disney stuff offered on there, just be sure to do your homework first and not bid from emotion.

Cherene
04-07-2005, 09:33 PM
Thanks, I've been hunting out there as well :) Don't you hate when you feel guilty for your kids!

I am still searching and found a few out there that may work and won't break the bank. I don't want to pay more than what I would have in the park. If worse comes to worse I will call the storeline and see what they can do for me.

Thanks everyone. Any other links are appreciated.

MyBeast
04-08-2005, 11:21 AM
Very similar to this, but they look better :)

They also had two heads, I guess you can change their hair styles that way

Those are only offered at Disneyland. Disney Store has a version, but with one head and usually a little playset. Disneydirect.com would have the same thing as Disney Store.

Cherene
04-08-2005, 04:34 PM
Argh! That is madning, I knew I should have purchased them there.

Is there a phone number to call to get items from the stores in disney?

I Heart Disneyland!
04-08-2005, 05:28 PM
There's a service called Disney DelivEars. I don't know the phone number, but maybe the disneyland.com site? I've ordered things from them that I didn't buy at the park and regretted it. Good luck to you!!!

adriennek
04-08-2005, 05:33 PM
You can also send an e-mail to orders@mouseshoppe.com and ask them about the toy, even if they don't have it on their website. Often you can save money on shipping by ordering through MouseShoppe instead of DelivEars.

Adrienne

Baloo
04-08-2005, 11:29 PM
Is the merchandise that you see in Disneyland available online anywhere?
I could have swore I saw a toy my dd wanted in DL at the local store and now I can't find it! Can anyone help out?

If you know what you are looking for Diliverears could help you out. It does not neccesarily has to be from Disneyland

lenzs4
04-09-2005, 07:03 AM
My four year old loves these. I got most of mine at the Disney store but Target does have a version on sale at the moment. It is in a cardboard case and has the Disney store plastic tops with fabric skirts and two plastic wigs for changing the hair. I bought one last week. All the disney store pieces are interchangable with the target ones. The Disney store has two different types - for 7.99 (at the time of my purchase) I got clear cases with one princess and several different outfits including shoes, gloves and purses. For 9.99 you get one princess and two outfits and a play theme set which I do not care for.
Shirley

ima_mickeyfan
04-09-2005, 07:55 AM
I just saw those exact toys at wal-mart the other day.

Cherene
04-09-2005, 09:54 AM
Wow, I was just at target yesterday and there was nothing threre :( Guess I will have to check a few others. I think because they were on sale our target was cleaned out.

If anyone has links to these sets would you send them to me. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you for all your help everyone.

bradk
04-09-2005, 10:02 AM
i had tried finding something on target.com the other day, searching for disney princess, but didn't find anything.

kadiehl
04-09-2005, 11:07 AM
Thank you! I knew about disneydirect, but that was it.

These were little princess dolls that resembled polly pockets. She fell in love with them and I am pretty sure I saw them at Target, but now I can't find them :( I thought it would be a great gift for later in the year.

Definitely check disneydiret.com for those then....they were having a huge sale on them recently. My daughter has not started getting into them yet, she will :)

lauramaynot
04-09-2005, 11:20 AM
if you like the old smaller version of Polly Pocket, check out ebay they have cute little sets for lots of disney movies, and do a search for disneyland playset. You will be amazed at the cute little replicas of disneyland they have there.

Disneyland2004
04-09-2005, 11:27 AM
you can also try www.laughingplace.com

bradk
04-09-2005, 11:29 AM
just a note about LP, they do the same thing MouseShoppe does and their prices really seem to be inflated, so I'd use them as a last resort (I think they sell the mickey mouse ears for almost $20 as an example).

I Heart Disneyland!
04-09-2005, 01:27 PM
I buy my Mickey's cocoa and coffee from MouseShoppe, of course it's more than the park...they are a business!!! It is well worth it for me, because I can't just hop a plane anytime I like to buy these things! I think it's an awesome service, and they have tons of Disneyland merchandise. :) Hooray for MouseShoppe!!!

Disneyluvr
04-10-2005, 11:44 AM
I have found DL & WDW stuff at disneydeals.com It is an Ebay store that sells discontinued, overstock, last season, etc. merchandise from DLR & WDW. All brand new w/ original tags