PDA

View Full Version : AP 50th Mousepad

Pages : [1] 2

Villains Fan
04-07-2005, 07:28 PM
I was curious if anyone has picked up their free AP 50th anniversary mousepad that we had a coupon for in the passport guide that came in the last AP newsletter? I haven't seem anybody mention it (of course, I could have missed the thread altogether :rolleyes: )and I was wondering who or what was on it and what it looked like. :confused:

CoasterChickie
04-07-2005, 07:31 PM
I got mine!! (Uh-hem , I even mentioned it in my trip report ;) )

It's small but cute. I can take a picture of it and post it if you wanna see what it looks like.

Or would you rather be surprised? :D

Villains Fan
04-07-2005, 07:42 PM
I got mine!! (Uh-hem , I even mentioned it in my trip report ;) )

I'm soooo sorry, I really thought I was hanging on to every word you posted in your trip report...must have spaced for a moment :rolleyes:

I can't take the suspense, if you would be so kind as to post it, I would appreciate it :D .

Thanks CoasterChickie!!

CoasterChickie
04-07-2005, 07:45 PM
I'm soooo sorry, I really thought I was hanging on to every word you posted in your trip report...must have spaced for a moment :rolleyes:

I can't take the suspense, if you would be so kind as to post it, I would appreciate it :D .

Thanks CoasterChickie!!

Hee hee
Hope you're joking the same way I am!!! :D

Let me see if I can get my darn camera to work. Give me a few minutes , okay?

Villains Fan
04-07-2005, 07:56 PM
Hee hee
Hope you're joking the same way I am!!! :D

Let me see if I can get my darn camera to work. Give me a few minutes , okay?

The joke was directed at me since I can be a space cadet sometimes!

No rush on the picture, I'll be here tomorrow (and the next day, and so on...note to self, must get a life!)

CoasterChickie
04-07-2005, 07:58 PM
Ok, here it is. (http://coasterchickie.us/images/tinkerbell%20mousepad.jpg)

BQ2
04-07-2005, 08:03 PM
Thanks CC. We'll be picking ours up in 2 weeks :)

Villains Fan
04-07-2005, 08:04 PM
Oooh, how cute is that (I think I recognize the hand model ;) ). Okay, now I'm going to have to get mine....Thanks so much, you're the best!

Mermaid
04-07-2005, 08:06 PM
I am not getting an AP until I go in Oct. Do you think I would still get one???

Villains Fan
04-07-2005, 08:08 PM
I am not getting an AP until I go in Oct. Do you think I would still get one???

Unfortunately the offer is only good until June 30th (or as long as supplies last).

disneymania
04-07-2005, 10:07 PM
Seeing as how I never got my AP newsletter, I guess I miss out. That bites.

Wendi
04-07-2005, 10:22 PM

Same here... d'oh!

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
04-07-2005, 10:38 PM
Hmm I am hoping mine is in the trillion bags of mail I have to go through next week when we head back to Idaho. We haven't been there since December and for some reason my neighbor doesn't see DL information being a priority when I am out of town.

Villains Fan
04-08-2005, 06:01 AM
What, Disneyland mail not a priority?!?!?! :eek: That's the first (and sometimes only) thing I open!

olegc
04-08-2005, 07:30 AM
FYI - pick it up at the Emporium in the section towards the fire station. They sometimes sell specialty pins at that register. Don't go to the regular registers in the main room.

Maggiekat
04-08-2005, 07:44 AM
I haven't even gotten my newsletter letter; is there somewhere I can call. I want it. Does anyone know if you can pick it up without the coupon.

CrazyTrain
04-08-2005, 08:02 AM
FYI - pick it up at the Emporium in the section towards the fire station. They sometimes sell specialty pins at that register. Don't go to the regular registers in the main room.

I don't know if location matters - I picked mine up at the registers in the main room.

Surfingstitch
04-08-2005, 12:14 PM
Same here... d'oh!

I didn't get one either

Earkid
04-08-2005, 12:38 PM
Do you need to show your AP along with the coupon to get the mousepad? My bro is going at the end of April. Can I give the coupon to him so he can pick it up for me?

brerbear77
04-08-2005, 01:09 PM
Do you need to show your AP along with the coupon to get the mousepad? My bro is going at the end of April. Can I give the coupon to him so he can pick it up for me?

I did not have to show my AP, but who knows if that is the norm. I got mine on a busy day so they might just have wanted me to get out of their hair. :)

CoasterChickie
04-08-2005, 03:20 PM
I had to show them my AP and I had to give them the coupon with my AP number written on it. I picked mine up at the World of Disney.

Stupid_American
04-08-2005, 04:50 PM

Sometimes you can get a copyof the newsletter at City Hall.

Germboy
04-09-2005, 01:51 AM
I didn't get one either

Me neither. I was just going to call the park tomorrow regarding this. A friend of mine got his weeks ago and I have yet to see anything in the mail.

I thought maybe it came to my apartment and got mixed in with everyone else's mail or something.

Does anyone know if they are still sending out mailings? :confused:

charpaul
04-09-2005, 05:40 AM
Me neither. I was just going to call the park tomorrow regarding this. A friend of mine got his weeks ago and I have yet to see anything in the mail.

I thought maybe it came to my apartment and got mixed in with everyone else's mail or something.

Does anyone know if they are still sending out mailings? :confused:
According to City Hall - all of the mailings have gone out. Should have recieved the Newsletter sometime in the first two weeks of March.
This time ONE newsletter was sent to each address/household. So if you have more than one PassHolder in the household only ONE person should get the information.
IMO!!!! I realize this is a cost cutting action - but since EVERYONE pays for a pass - shouldn't everyone get the newsletter!?!?! Especially since they have "special" things in it for the Passholder.

If you just want to see the newsletter, I believe that it is available on the AP part of the Disney site somewhere. There was a thread about it on here recently.

SteveK
04-09-2005, 06:04 AM
This time ONE newsletter was sent to each address/household. So if you have more than one PassHolder in the household only ONE person should get the information.

Oddly enough, they sent two to our house so we got two mousepads. All you have to give them is the coupon with the info filled out and you can do it at any open register in the Emporium or in the World of Disney.
-Steve