PDA

View Full Version : Incredibles Logo T-Shirt

Kamikaze666k
04-07-2005, 02:03 AM
I spent 4 days at Disneyland this past weekend and I saw many people wearing red shirts with the Incredibles logo on the front. At every store I asked for it they said they didn't sell it. Does anyone know where I could find one?

04-07-2005, 02:34 AM
No idea but have you seen the Edna Mode doll? She's, well, incredible.

bradk
04-07-2005, 06:39 AM
if this auction on eBay is to be believed, it's exclusively available at the Disney Store.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8300036103&category=15687

lisap
04-07-2005, 06:58 AM
The Disney Store had them right when the movie came out in theatres. They also had a cool black one with the logo in red and a green Syndrome one; they all went on sale for like 6.00 after a while. I should have bought a whole stack of them-dang. We never saw them at WOD--I thought the Park had a shocking lack of good merch for the Incredibles.

Gramiangel420
04-07-2005, 08:00 AM
We were also disappointed when we looked all over DL and DCA and could not find any Incredible T-shirts. My granddaughter is really into anything Incredible.( or princess) We would have bought all of the characters. I think Disney really missed this one, too.
Does anyone know how long the Incredible Characters will be making appearances? Because of a photo mishap we may try to go see them again.

olegc
04-07-2005, 09:01 AM
Well, when the film came out Disney had a site online where you could check out the characters, etc. - and you could download an iron on transfer (color) of the logo. All you had to do was print it with a color printer on to T-Shirt transfer paper and then buy your own Red t-shirt. Not exactly the real thing but a nice facsimile.

bradk
04-07-2005, 09:24 AM
they still do, if you go to www.theincredibles.com and go into the activities section, there's an iron-on area with 4 or 5 designs, but they all feature characters. also, because printers don't print white, the color of the shirt will bleed through to whatever the design is (and where the design is meant to be white, the shirt color will show through).

and if characters on the shirt interest you, www.zazzle.com has a lot of images available

MyBeast
04-08-2005, 11:26 AM
We were also disappointed when we looked all over DL and DCA and could not find any Incredible T-shirts. My granddaughter is really into anything Incredible.( or princess) We would have bought all of the characters. I think Disney really missed this one, too.
Does anyone know how long the Incredible Characters will be making appearances? Because of a photo mishap we may try to go see them again.

The logo one is exclusively DisneyStore, but most don't have it anymore. And Disneydirect.com doesn't sell regular t-shirts online. Disneyland just came out with an Incredibles shirt with all the characters and their signatures on it. But not all sizes have arrived yet. Incredibles characters appear in hollywood at DCA. I saw them there yesterday at 10:30 am. You can always ask a castmember to call and find out for you.

olegc
04-08-2005, 11:30 AM
Maybe that website - zazzle - offers something like this (custom Disney t-shirts)

lisap
04-08-2005, 02:17 PM
The Zazzle Incredibles shirts are very cool (thanks, Brad) and you can add all kinds of saying like "saving the day, one day at a time," etc. They have them for each of the characters. Not inexpensive, though.