PDA

View Full Version : July trip to Disneyland

kohl
04-06-2005, 08:20 AM
I need your help. We are going to Disneyland this Saturday(YEAH!!!), and my daughters teacher wanted to go, but can't because she is teaching. Now she wants to plan a trip with us this summer. She said the best time for her to go is July. I know it will be crowded all of July, but I'm not sure if we should go before the 17th or after. Any suggestions would be great.

Mermaid
04-06-2005, 08:35 AM
hmmm... the difference might not be that huge but I would say before because Space Mt does not open until the 15th. People may wait until it opens to plan their trip. If you go before you may even be there for soft openings. I went two years ago at 4th of July and it was PACKED! There was almost a riot getting on the shuttle to the Embassy Suites at the end of the day. So, I would go btw the 4th and the 50th.

bradk
04-06-2005, 08:53 AM
I'd probably go after, if only for space mountain. I don't think there will be a dramatic difference in crowd size. it's going to be heavy regardless

ksejr1
04-06-2005, 10:19 AM
I need your help. We are going to Disneyland this Saturday(YEAH!!!), and my daughters teacher wanted to go, but can't because she is teaching. Now she wants to plan a trip with us this summer. She said the best time for her to go is July. I know it will be crowded all of July, but I'm not sure if we should go before the 17th or after. Any suggestions would be great.

If you really hate crowds and want to go on everything, go before the 17th. Being that it will be summer time even before the 17th it will still be crowded, but less crowded during the week compared to the weekend. :)