PDA

View Full Version : DTD Build a Bear - Best time of day to go?

mousecrazy
04-06-2005, 07:55 AM
I've read that it gets crazy at Bulid a Bear. When is the best time to go? What do you think it will be like on a Saturday in the AM (before we go to the airport)?

Thanks.

bradk
04-06-2005, 08:05 AM
if you can get there as soon as the store opens, you should be okay. probably should be able to get out within half an hour or so.

i haven't been to the one in DTD, but in my experiences, the two major holdups are the lines to stuff the bears (so that would depend on how many machines they're employing) and the checkout line.

if creating the bear on the spot isn't as important, you should be able to get away with creating a friend at another store at your leisure and then bringing them along and just purchasing new clothes for them at the store.

i'm not really sure how BABW determines your bear was already purchased in the past, but they're promised a 'passport' when they're created to visit the store again.

ksejr1
04-06-2005, 10:26 AM
I've read that it gets crazy at Bulid a Bear. When is the best time to go? What do you think it will be like on a Saturday in the AM (before we go to the airport)?

Thanks.

I went last saturday in the afternoon, and it was crowded on the first floor. A lot of people dont realize that you can build a bear on the second floor as well. :)