PDA

View Full Version : Is "It's A Bugs Life" Closed Now?

Pages : [1] 2

Poster_SF
04-05-2005, 11:23 AM
Hi,

I'll be heading to the parks next week and heard that Its A Bugs Life will be closed April 4- May 5. But, it isn't on the DL website. Is this true?? Is it closed??

ima_mickeyfan
04-05-2005, 11:59 AM
I have'nt heard, but then again it always seem to me that I am the last to know!

ima_mickeyfan
04-05-2005, 12:00 PM
I have'nt heard, but then again it always seem to me that I am the last to know!

Niwel
Yes, it will reopen May 5....

ima_mickeyfan
sorry bout the double reply, I give up on my countdown thread!
sorry again for the error.

Disney Vault
04-05-2005, 02:54 PM
:confused: Are you talking about all of a bugs land being closed or just it's tough to be a bug?

Poster_SF
04-05-2005, 02:55 PM
:confused: Are you talking about all of a bugs land being closed or just it's tough to be a bug?
It Tough to Be a Bug

justlittleoldme
04-05-2005, 08:52 PM
Nobody ever goes and watches that show, in my opinion. There's never more then a 9 min wait, and you can hardly find the line in the mist of everything around there. When we went and watched it, the theater wasn't even half full.

Disney Vault
04-05-2005, 09:18 PM
That is actually my favorite 3D disney attraction.

Lekta
04-05-2005, 09:55 PM
:mad: :mad:

NOOOoooo! I was hoping that this wasn't so! I loved that show!

Klutch
04-06-2005, 06:27 AM
I don't think it's going down permanently. It's just a rehab, right?

I think Tough to Be a Bug is a nice attraction, but boy, it often scares the pants off pre-schoolers!

When I saw the show a Animal Kingdom last fall, many a parent was rushing out with their screaming tot. :eek:

Gramiangel420
04-06-2005, 06:33 AM
My seven year old granddaughter won't go after the time she went as a pre-schooler, but this last trip my grandson and baby granddaughter went. He liked it, but some of it scared him. He just likes things scary, more than his cousin does.

The old man
04-06-2005, 08:42 AM
So now that we are in the timetable that's listed on Mouseplanet for this to be closed can anyone who's been to DCA confirm that it actually is closed? The Disney web site does not list it as closed.

David

MyBeast
04-06-2005, 01:06 PM
So now that we are in the timetable that's listed on Mouseplanet for this to be closed can anyone who's been to DCA confirm that it actually is closed? The Disney web site does not list it as closed.

David

I work at DCA and according to our official papers on refurbs, I haven't seen anything on it. But it could be changed without notice, I'll ask today when I go into work.

bradk
04-06-2005, 01:07 PM
riderefurbs.com has it closed from 4/4 - 5/4. visionsfantastic.com does not.

ima_mickeyfan
04-06-2005, 01:16 PM
i hope it's not gone for good, last time we saw it, i made dh and boys leave because i kept getting stung in the back, my dh thought I was loosing my mind because nothing was happening to him, it kind of scared me, but not as much as honey we shrunk the audience. the mice part almost made me pee my pants..... :eek: i told my self that i am going to sit through it's a bug's life this time! :D

Poster_SF
04-06-2005, 01:30 PM
i hope it's not gone for good, last time we saw it, i made dh and boys leave because i kept getting stung in the back, my dh thought I was loosing my mind because nothing was happening to him, it kind of scared me, but not as much as honey we shrunk the audience. the mice part almost made me pee my pants..... :eek: i told my self that i am going to sit through it's a bug's life this time! :D
No, no. I just meant is it down for rehab....has anyone been to the parks this week and seen it open?

The old man
04-06-2005, 02:26 PM
riderefurbs.com has it closed from 4/4 - 5/4. visionsfantastic.com does not.
But that's the thing--we are now in the period that riderefurbs says it's closed--and it's not. Perhaps they might want to update their info.
David

Poster_SF
04-07-2005, 09:22 AM
But that's the thing--we are now in the period that riderefurbs says it's closed--and it's not. Perhaps they might want to update their info.
David
Has anyone confirmed if this show is, in fact, down for refurb?? Has anyone seen it open this week?

Lekta
04-07-2005, 01:07 PM
I am anxious to hear if it is in fact open.

Lekta
04-07-2005, 09:41 PM
Has anyone been to DCA in the last couple days? If so, PLEEEASE tell me that this is still open??

justlittleoldme
04-07-2005, 09:57 PM
I can check for you tommorow, but you are going I think?

Lekta
04-08-2005, 09:06 AM
I can check for you tommorow, but you are going I think?

I'm leaving in a hair over 12 hours, but I will check here first. You are the GREATEST!!

bradk
04-08-2005, 09:41 AM
well, here. i broke down for you all.

i called DL and after being subjected to music on hold including such proven disney classics as the themes to star wars and the muppet show, i was informed that nothing in DCA is closed or scheduled to be closed, specifically It's Tough To Be A Bug.

Poster_SF
04-08-2005, 09:56 AM
well, here. i broke down for you all.

i called DL and after being subjected to music on hold including such proven disney classics as the themes to star wars and the muppet show, i was informed that nothing in DCA is closed or scheduled to be closed, specifically It's Tough To Be A Bug.

Thanks Brad!! You are awesome!!