PDA

View Full Version : Location of Aladdin's Oasis?

Lekta
04-04-2005, 10:14 PM
Everytime I try to picture the location of this, I come up with the location to the Tiki Room in my mind. Is it even possible that they are in the same location? If not, please tell me where Aladdins Oasis' is located. Guess I'm getting old, my mind is slipping =)

Thank you kindly!

Darkbeer
04-04-2005, 10:17 PM
Aladdin's Oasis is right next door to the Tiki Room, basically between the exits of the Tiki Room and the Jungle Cruise... (aka the old Tahitian Terrace)....

CrazyTrain
04-05-2005, 07:39 AM
What exactly happens in Aladdin's Oasis?

Forbin
04-05-2005, 08:22 AM
It's was a lovely little room where kids sit on funny persian rugs and 2 guys and a girl tell the story of Aladdin and his magic lamp, condensed to 20 minutes. This should've been in Toon Town for more exposure but it's a great place to watch your kids laugh and sing.

Basically it's Playhouse disney without the puppets.

Lekta
04-05-2005, 08:30 AM
Thank you much Dark. I guess that i why I was confusing the two locations, they are next door to each other.

And Crazytrain, they show a short story of Aladdin that I have always found very cute and funny. We really enjoy the show and the interactions with the kids. The kids are always funny =)

sunfun94
04-05-2005, 08:37 AM
It is really quite cute!

When we had gone and seen it, we sat towards the back so that we could watch the kid's reaction...there was a little girl that in the middle of the show had looked at Jasmine and said "I want my mommy" Jasmine looked at her and said "well lets take the magic carpet and get her"...her mom was beside herself and picked her up...Aladdin smiled and was trying not to laugh..it was his line...after a moment with this odd look on his face he looked at Jasmine and asked "where was I?" and laughs a bit...then the audience lost it :D
He got back on track and we enjoyed the last 10 minutes of the show...it was so funny!
Its nice cause its in an intimate setting....Enjoy!

CrazyTrain
04-05-2005, 08:43 AM
It does sound cute.
I'll check it out sometime... thanks! :D