PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Disneyland photo locations

jennia
04-04-2005, 07:05 PM
I'm an avid scrapbooker. Please share your favorite locations for posing friends and loved ones at Disneyland so I can add to my many, many Disneyland pages!! :D

I like taking pictures inside some of the attractions with my digital camera- like Indiana Jones. I end up having to lighten the pics up with a program and remove red eye but after editing I end up with some cool pics.

Dream Again
04-04-2005, 07:28 PM
Oe spot I love is in Ariel's Grotto after she's gone back under the sea to play with Flounder :)

CrazyTrain
04-05-2005, 07:32 AM
In front of the castle of course! :D

Cherene
04-05-2005, 07:38 AM
Hi fellow scrapper!

We took photos of the electrical parade - DCA
Inside of It's a Small World - DD's favorite ride and the boat behind us was empty :)
Characters of course
NOS

I will have to look at our photos, we just got back. Some of our best ones were of us standing in line :)

MammaSilva
04-05-2005, 08:25 AM
On a recent trip to celebrate my birthday and my daughters birthday we got some great shots that I wouldn't have thought to get, we had an entire tram to ourselves coming back into the park late one day...so that was cool, we have shots in front of the different attraction signs, on many of the attractions....in line for lunch....just fun stuff...

ima_mickeyfan
04-05-2005, 09:56 AM
i just love taking pictures of everywhere and everything, thank heaven for digital cameras, so all my pictures will fit on one small cd and I don't have to lug film around.

tod
04-05-2005, 10:15 AM
In front of the Mickey Mouse parterre in front of the Main Street Train Station
On the balcony of The Disney Gallery as the Mark Twain goes by
With the driver as you go up Main Street in the HOrselesss Carriage or teh Fire Engine
Inside "it's a small world" which for some reason allows flash photography
Inside an appropriate letter in front of DCA
In the forecourt of the Enchanted Tiki Room

--t