PDA

View Full Version : Mother's Day Brunch sold out!

Ms.Pecks
04-04-2005, 03:25 PM
Just got off the phone with John at vacation planning to make reservations for Mothers Day Brunch at the DLH and were very surprised to learn that it is already sold out! We went last year and noticed a lot of empty tables at our seating time.But John, being the great guy you've all told me he is, called back an hour later saying that he had called the manager of the event and secured a reservation for us after 10:00am.What a wonderful man!This is the first time we have used VP in all the trips we've taken and would definitly give it a thumbs up!-

Jewels
04-04-2005, 03:28 PM
I just have to second that. John at VP services rocks! I think he can do just about anything.

cstephens
04-05-2005, 10:32 AM
Someone on another board had posted that they'd tried to get a reservation and were told that they were sold out. I was kinda surprised, though I don't know if they sell out every year. We try to get our reservation in early so that we get a time we like. They've done walk-ups every year, which is a much longer wait, so I'll be curious to see if they still have that this year.

rentayenta
04-05-2005, 10:43 AM
I heart John as well!!

lisap
04-09-2005, 02:24 PM
FYI--they just opened up some more seating times today for the Brunch. Call quickly--they are going fast!

I Heart Disneyland!
04-09-2005, 03:14 PM
FYI--they just opened up some more seating times today for the Brunch. Call quickly--they are going fast!

What's the number?? I will be there Mother's Day...sans kids!

lisap
04-09-2005, 08:10 PM
What's the number?? I will be there Mother's Day...sans kids!

714)781-DINE